royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

im stayen

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

I mean, let's be fair, most of these 10/12 year olds shouldn't have even been able to watch the films seeing as they are R-rated. Why do we need all these little clueless kiddies around here?!

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I still don't see many noobs around here so I don't get why the mods are leaving because of noobs. And yes I realize that since I haven't been a website member for very long this probably qualifies me as a noob. But I don't think I or anyone else has said anything stupid enough for the mods to leave.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, we seldom see what bs they have to edit. But yeah, I think it has settle down now a bit.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

I'm glad your stayed, Celtic. We need ppl. And I think u're good at sigs (if they mean the pictures below:P).

I'll be here as long as I can.

Listen to Stalker. If you are interested in these creatures why don't you fight for this? Don't give up - they wouldn't do it. They would fight until the death.

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

im here but i was goin to leave but the site needs a celtic pred so i stayed but i may be no good at sigs but i have heart to stay :-)

Untitled333a3333.jpg
My Horror Site

My Funny Flash Movie Site

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im a Kid but hey, I can spell.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

It shouldn't be an excuse though doc, i know we're not sitting an english exam but still, i don't want to spend 15 mins trying to figure out what someone has just posted.

'th aliiien shoted hes tale frough the prediters bellie and deaded him'

^sick of seeing cr&p like that. Everyone has a reasonable education, it's really not hard to at least try to spell correctly or try to make sense.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Same here. How manny times would you people like me to delete a Concrete Jungle thread? The official topics are there for a reason. I find it amazing that some of you say that the mods never come on anymore. For the last several weeks, I've been deleting junk posts. The mods don't POST anymore, because of all the ten-year-olds who think they know what they're talking about. The alien and Predator franchises were rated "R" for a reason, kiddies. AVP was a piece of dog and not worthy to be a part of either one. Also, if anyone else makes a whiny topic like this, WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN.

deathdrop.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well obviously some children cant but we cant just say its kids(but it is mostly) some of them could be in their late 20s or that but r just careless with wat they say.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

its been a while since i've been on, but i would never dream of leaving

TDN - how can anyone be upset at the amount of power the mods have? Mods have that sort of power on every forum, this site is so laid back in its enforcement on rulings, as i've said time and time again, the boards i visit, most of the people on here wouldn't last five minutes on there as the rulings are strongly enforced, and secondly, because of this, those board runs like clockwork.

Put it this way, you go round to your girlfriends house and stay for the night. Her parents strictly tell you not to stay in her room but in the spare one instead or you will be banned from coming to the house again. You choose to ignore this and sleep in her room anyway but then get angered because her parents then ban you from coming round again - that's exactly what this site is like, the rules are there, people read them yet still break them so they get punished for them.

The same with any message forum, if you cant abide by the rules then find another forum. Simple as.

I hold no blame against any of the mods for this site, we've done our upmost best to run it smooth but the constant breach of rules and ignorance of people caused us to start giving up on this place.

Fact of the matter is, majority of the older members on here have always been absolutely fine and had no problem sticking to the guidelines and rulings of the board, but all the youngsters.....jesus, talk about lack of either respect or brains.....

Glover and vega were just two spoiled brats who couldn't handle following simple instructions so they decided to leave. No great loss.

Bottom line is, you go to a forum, you follow THEIR rules or get thrown out. Really wish P would impliment a spell checker or something, that might clear up some problems. Makes me laugh though, most of the worst cases i've seen on here are from people that reside in the US, where as Ghola who i presume doesn't have english as his mother tongue - can spell perfectly and make total sense.

Go figure.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol i watched the VCD's, DVD's and on TV.
By the way I hate power rangers

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Nice comparison that u've got, Dave;)

Yeah, the rules are made for a reason and every one should read them. I admit that I get off topic sometimes but I try really hard not to do that. And what goes with spelling I have used usually a virtual dictionary to check up the difficult words - but the sructures of sentences aren't always quite right:P

I think things are getting a little better around here or am I totally wrong?

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've been on this site for ages, like when there were about 10 people on the site, the reason i dont spend alot of time here is because i have a bunch of other things to do, or sometimes i just dont feel like getting on. i'll visit every once and awhile but i cant spend alot of time here, things just tend to come up :[
but i will promise you! i shall not leave!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~