Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if she is dead do u think the predalien is gonna be a queen?

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yo're talking to the wrong person on that i'm afraid, i hate the idea, i dislike all the crossover notions.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just watched (in the spec ed in the quad) the dog pace back and forth, getting more and more panicky and then drop and then the burster pops out.
Secondly it shows you right at the start of the film the facehugger jumping onto the dog's face.

and the alien feeds on the ox, it looks like it's bursting, but it's actually just eating it from inside out, I had the same debate with someone else.

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

you know what? mabee theres more than one.
he said sarcasticly

*************LONG LIVE THE HUNT***********

Semper Fidelis Is latin for Be Ready.

and God I love H.R. Giger.
His Ideas and concepts are just brilliant.
tis why he is the greatest alien creator I suppose. What I wouldn't give for a vial of thiopental sodium (Sodium Pentathol or "Truth Serum") and 5 hours in a single room.
all the questions.....
lol.

- Semper Fi

Ahhh at last, i know the meaning!! Thanks Rev, appreciated.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Those pics own! I'm gonna go watch that film again. God, I love Alien 3.

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Karnaje, Undefined, 18 years ago

most defently

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

If that's the case, then explain the aliens being able to stay underwater for extended periods of time in Resurrection?

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

if she would have gone boom wouldnt she have gone boom infront of us?

topdogg2.jpg

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

DB, in resurrection they weren't sinking to the bottom of an ocean, with deep neck wounds, and the water being freezing cold enough to kill a hunman in under thirty minutes. also, those xeno's didn't have a huge water tower chained to their necks dragging them down to the pressurous bottom of the sea. also, i think that queen is dead, but it's predictable that if AVP2 is based on Earth, she'll get unfrozen and raise hail! lol

She was alive when she was puled into the water. Aliens can survive the vacum of space, i'm sure she can survive the pressure of water.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

No mate - in the special edition included in the quadrilogy - it's an ox - they use the ox's to carry the EEV back to the prison an one of them mysteriously 'dies' so they hang it up on chains and mention eating it for dinner - whilst Hicks and Newt have their death ceremony you see the ox on the chains begining to swing back and forth as movement in it's chest is apparent - then we get a nice little extended scene of the alien bursting out and running off down a corridoor - it's great.

You should try and get your hands on it, some really good scenes.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

That's not the special edition dude - you don't even see the dog that much in the extended version. The EEV crash lands and you see Ripley wash up onto the beach covered in mud - then another scene rolls in with ox's pulling the EEV back toward the prison.

Most of it stays the same untill we see the alien burst from the ox instead of the dog. They should've stayed with this because the alien was far too developed in size to have been chestating within the dog.

A few links to the special edition screen grabs -

super facehugger

ox chained up before alien bursts free

SUPERFACE HUGGER PIC 2

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ah well fair enough, I'm only going on what I've read and heard.
so thanks for the bio update.

- Semper Fi

Not a problem, we've all got our own theories dude, It's all down to personal preferance, i'm a bit of a bulldog with my opinions, don't let go lightly, but again, who knows, i could be totally wrong, only one who knows about the ins and outs of the aliens is the creator - Giger.

Ps - 'semper fi' - everyone i ask seems to not know what it means...can you enlighten me?

Many thanks.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

but with all the wounds it had it could have died esily.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it wouldent be called predator queen it would mostly and probaly called predator mean warrior, some kind of legened

Also the gueen has dot to be alive because the gueen came from the water when YOU FIRST SOR HER and the water will probaly frez and brak the alien chages

The man who kills all

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens cant get frostbite mr/mrs/ms if u dont believe me i can tell u dei oni feel pain if u don get it watch a:r

Yes she's alive but her relevance withing the next AVP movie i doubt will come into play.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders