daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen was frozen at the begining of the film, the preds keep her in stasis untill it reaches the correct time scale for their next coming of age rituals.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

but she had open wounds im not a scientist so i dont know but i heard that the acid would have a funny chemical reaction to the water is this true?

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

she would been dead man just accpect it

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in dange i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

that would be a good plot but this movie take place in 2004 and the one where ripley reture to earth it was 4678 so the queen would be dead

I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men for I am GENFC death

yes it would have a reation because aicd is made out of O2v a very leathl cem and water in H2o and those do do not mix that well

I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in dange i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm just watching it again now. And yes it's the spec ed I got it in the 4 box collector's dvd pack
I'll double check now, But I'm pretty sure it's a dog not an ox that the alien came from.

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

so basic ally she went BOOOM underwater. thats how i see it.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Knowledge is power my friend. (No wonder i'm so weak...ahem.)

I mussed up a while back, was bumping up the Praetorian post but stupidly deleted it in the process, was just replying about the dog/ox alien burster scenario - was wondering if you had seen the special edition of alien 3, as you said it wasn't an ox that the alien came from (Wasn't sure if you were kidding or not)

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

No I personally think a Predalien Queen wouldn't be a good idea. I believe most people out there are already angry enough at the idea of a Predalien in a movie(since they wanted to keep it in books and comics only). The ones I do agree on are the Praetorian and a normal Predalien to an extent, but no Predalien Queen.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

sea aliens?! That will b a helluva fite! The preds might aswell throw away their cloaking generators!

myersqueen6bg.jpg

i honestly dont know if shes alive or dead! but i think she could be dead

CELTICK PREDS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celtick warriors are cool

sea aliens?sea liones?sea fish? im sry but i think it would be if the queen and the predatorile play a part like the queen laies eggs and the aliens and hummans battle it off and the predalien vs predators in spcae and i think that would be cool/\.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.

Where do u think the other aliens eggs are going to come from?

The brave Pred

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you mean by normal eggs or even Predalien eggs, then it comes from the normal Queen.
If you mean where will we get more Xenos if they continue with the Predalien story, then I honestly don't know. But what I think is that they should abandon the whole AVP story altogether. It just didn't seem to fit into the whole Alien and Predator universe. It was a tried but failed attempt at trying to connect the 2 franchises(and I'll go on to say the pyramid idea was just cr*p).
If they do continue with AVP, then they should make it like the Drone in Alien. It was able to cocoon its own eggs, turning people(or in this case Preds) into eggs and facehug more people/Preds so it could get more Predaliens.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

No worries, we're learning from each other tongiht it seems

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm sorry dave but it would be awsome if the queen laid eggs underwater that facehugged like sharks and whales and they became sea aliens!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

OK then, but do u think it would be cool, a predalien queen?

No it wont be a queen, only superfacehuggers can lay the queen embryo.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think she is alive and i think AVP2 is gonna be in the future and Antartica is gonna be no more, so she can escape

Im really interested in seeing what comes to play in the second AvP movie. the queen was definitly alive while she was sinking and other then that one impalement she was fine. i mean she had a few deep cuts, but shes a xeno.. so yeah shes definitly alive and i have a feeling she will be in the second film.

Here... Take it!