Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

How do you think New warriors are born? Love is a good thing sir being alone is sad

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Turns back and steps towards Illiana threateningly.
Yes, I did fall in love once.... It was the worst mistake I ever made....

Tell me all about it what happened?

Turns around and picks up pace.
Don't get left behind.
The woman whom I loved was of a different clan... A clan who was at war with my own... Her parents dissapproved of our relationship, so she had to end it with me.....

Follows you catches up.Well love will find a way elite that's what my mamma told me like me and wolf are meant to be

Then you are the lucky ones.....
The dorms are right through this bulkhead. Now, if you will excuse me I must patch up my friend. Motions to pieces of Xenomorph strapped to back.

Thank you.goes inside lays in bed falls asleep

If only it were so easy as to be like this.... Calm... No enemies trying to tear you apart....
Elite turns away and heads towards his special laboratory near his private quarters.
He swings his head back and forth and growls low. Taking in the day's work and triumphs.

Gets up takes pregnancy test looks at it positive roars on the top of lungs

DEAR GREAT YAUTJA ABOVE! WHAT HAS GOTTEN ITNO YOU???

Slaps you.Don't yell at me and I'm pregnant my pregnancy test is positive

Gives you a deadly look.
You've got nerve, slapping me like that.... Keep it down, you nearly set the whole ship on alert...

Yeah I do because you don't have to yell at me and I'm gonna give birth to a newborn warrior

New warriors are good. Congratulations....

Yeah and you yelled at me for no reason.sits on bed.Wolf will be excited to know

So he will..... You should rest, now... You will need your strength....

I know.goes in bed lays down

I will keep the ship in the upper orbit... That will make the pregnancy more bearable.... Now, the ship will remain on standby-combat mode. Where the ship is ready to fight on a moments notice...

Sleeps in bed

The Elite's warship rises out of the planet's atmosphere and prepares for battle, while the others rest, Elite begins to patch up his long beloved companion. Nothing will surprise his warship, nothing can destroy his warship. The ship cloaks and falls into the upper orbit of the
Lanet.