Tawganator vs. ThePredator13

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Have fun guys.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

.:Out Of Character:.

-I am looking forward to a good fight. It's been awhile but I think I've still got it. If you don't mind I've already got a story plot.-

Okay so to give you a brief overlay of what's happening:

1. The Weyland-Yutani orbital space station of planet Inaris 1 has been destroyed due to a xenomorph outbreak, as you do.

2. Two escape pods have done their job well by doing what they were made for. Escaping. Said two escape pods have both crash landed on the planet below Inaris 1.

3. The first escape pod contains an intelligent and bright individual and the other contains a marine. ie me and you.

4. The Drone: Tawganator is on one snowy mountain and the Marine: ThePredator13 is on another.

5. And this is very important to the story line. Only one makes it out alive by killing the other.

Have Fun.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The escape pod crashed violently into the side of the snow covered mountain on Inanis 1. Sending shards of hot metal across the soft white landscape. The explosion of the Weyland-Yutani Orbital Station lit the sky in a blinding light.

The Drone Tawganator pulled himself from the wreckage of the escape pod and stepped onto the icy ground. A collection of red blood pouring from out the opening of the pod. More than a few scratches and a bullet wound on his right arm to show for his time on board the orbital station. A deep gash from a combat knife to show for his time on the escape pod, a torn apart body for the Marine.

Tawganator looked up to see another pod from the orbital station fly on by before disappearing behind the mountain. From the sound that followed it had a much gentler landing than the Drone had.

His wounds had already began heal with all but the bullet and knife wounds stopped bleeding. He took to the frozen landscape in search of the other escape pod. Hungry for the battle yet to come and the blood to follow.