PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Enraged by the sneak attack Predatorv2 swiftly followed the escape route of his attacker. Using his advanced targeting system he locked on to the predalien, which was perched in a nearby tree trying to keep out of range of Predatorv2's melee weapons. It wasn't bad enough that Predatorv2 allowed such a clumsy and noisy beast to sneak up and attack him from behind, but he was not even going to be able to take pleasure in slaughtering the abomination with his wrist blades!

Once locked on to its target, Predatorv2's plasma cannon launched a powerful burst of plasma at the predalien, the sound of the weapon was deafening. The light emitted by the blast burst illuminated the jungle like a small sun. The predalien was unable to dodge the attack, taking the full brunt of the blast head on. When plasma met the predalien's flesh the jungle was shaken by the thundering explosion. The predalien was blown off its perch, sent flying through the forest, slamming into numerous trees before finding a resting place in the dirt.

Predatorv2 advanced on his prey. The creature was stunned from his attack laying motionless on the ground. The predalien was severely wounded, most of its body was badly burnt from what Predatorv2 could make out, the creatures tail was completely gone. Predatorv2 was not going to be careless this time, he made sure not to get too close to his prey. He was still badly wounded from the sneak attack, unsheathing his wrist blades he waited for predalien's next move.

Xenotor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Off topic:If you kill this predalien can i make a new one

The predalien got up and roared calling all the aliens to help it.It ran and saw a science person body he grabbed it and started eating it.The predalien was not fully grown so it was new to this he ate the human and ripped his head off along with his spine.The predalien was looking for a hive to live in and protect the queen.He saw a man and he was alive but a chestburster was coming out.The predalien wanted to kill the alien but wanted it to live.He ripped open the man's rib cage and took the alien out and killed it.It was greedy and violent but this was the step to becoming a leader.He was dying and needed somewhere to heal somehow.

Absolutely, you can make another predalien character.

Predatorv2 was not going to be able to keep pace with the fleeing predalien in his current condition. While he chased after the creature, he reached for a stimpack attached to his ritual belt wrapped around his waist. Jamming the needle into his stomach, the entire contents of the injection flooded into his system. Causing the bleeding to stop and accelerating the healing process of his wounds.

Predatorv2 threw the stimpack aside and increased his speed to try and catch up to his prey, the predalien was desperate to elude its attacker. Only twenty or so yards ahead a human appeared in front of the predalien's war path causing the beast to pause just long enough to slaughter the foolish human. The human's final cries of agony only fueled Predatorv2's instinct to capture and kill this most sought after prey. Coiling his legs beneath him, Predatorv2 propelled himself through the air landing directly onto the back of the predalien, who was immediately slammed into the dirt.

Predatorv2 quickly thrusted his wristblades into the back of the predalien's neck, jerking his blades to the left and right he severed the predalien's head from its body. The powerful creature lay motionless, Predatorv2 held the predalien's head in this large clawed hands, studying his new trophy with pleasure. He raised the predalien's head high in the air roaring in victory! He had killed one of the most powerful prey a Yautja could every hope to hunt.

Good fight Xenotor

god-of-death, Yautja, 11 years ago

sorry for interupting but im dead right?

Pretty sure from what I read, your dead mate.

Would'nt i be able to make another xenomorph.Mines is dead so i can.

As the predalien felt the pain it started healing rapidly and it forced itself to get up and start heading for a safe place to hide.It wanted some back up but no alien came only silence he heard there was another predalien nearby and it was young so it could make a new hive and protect the alien's this predalien new it's time was gonna end so it found a predator and implanted and embryo inside it so another predalien could live on.

It was still hiding but was waiting for some alien to appear mostly a drone they were good fighters and the warrior's were okay.It sat their waiting for somebody when it found a ship it would implant a few embryo's in a person make some aliens.It wanted to become a queen quickly but it would take a lot of work and that would be hard since it was a xenomorph/yaujta that means its stronger than the usual xenomorph.

I'm thinking right now you need to stop high jacking badapple24's match here and let me and badapple24 finish out our duel in peace. Seeing how Xenotor and god-of-death are dead. This is pointed in your directions Xenotor and Scar.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ohhh okay, sorry for disturbing your match. Have a fun duel Badapple24 and PredatorV2.

No Problem Mate! Good luck on your RPG'ing.

god-of-death, Yautja, 11 years ago

pv2 can i ask a question?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Now that both the young blood and the Predalien are dead, it was only him and PV2 he hissed to let the hunter know he was there. the hunter looked over noticing the alien. then he qickly ran.

NetHead, Yautja, 11 years ago

Can i join.