Predator428..... VS.... Lone_Hunter 2

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Lets get it ON!!!

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

(OCC:never ever start a fight with that sentance again please, lol.)

On topic:(just for fun lets do this in the Lost Souls ship)

(I'm drawing blank right now, damm writers block, so far all I can come up with is this)

Lone Hunter stared at his newly cloned left arm, clenching his hand into a fist then unclenching and clenching again, it felt sore as if he put pressure on it and let it go numb. he hated that feeling, this was the second time he had gone through this so he still hadn't gotten use to it yet. LH slid off the medical bed/bench and stretched his left arm letting the feeling slowly crawl back into his arm from his shoulder down. It still wasn't enough....but perhaps one of the environmental rooms might do the trick "a bit of exercise would do just fine" LH picked up his mask and his gear then made his way to the closest environmental room.

LH walked around the area of this environmental room of lush green grass with a few trees (alien origin not like earth, use ur imagination) and began to envy the humans of their sight, the fact the could see in plain colour instead of inferred or one of their many other visions that the mask allowed the Yautja to see, "if only I could see it in colour" he whispered to himself, shaking his head Lone Hunter put his armour, mask and weapons at the base of one of the tree's trunk then began to do two hundred pushups to warm up, this would be followed by different variations of pushups but only two one hundred such as diamond and one arm pushups.

after LH finished his push he did situps and various other warmups, streching lone Hunter's arm started to feel better , to finish up LH went through a martial art pattern as he finished a familiar face enterd the room, LH turned around to look at Predator 428, Lone hunter gave him a polit nod...

(make up a reason why you came to that room p428 and how the spar challange starts, my writters block is stopping me from starting the spar lol, go ahead and give me insperation mate. gtg bed time here night)

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

(Sorry LH2, I like violent fights more then a friendly spar.)

Predator428 had decided to take a break from engineering duty to relax in the hydroponics lab. The hunter was still dressed in full armor, but had left his weaponry back in his cabin.

Predator428 took the time to breath in the delicious smell of the foliage, already aching to return to the Homeworld. The pleasantly thick gasses of his land were severely missed, he had been away for far to long. As the hunter walked across the thick grass carpeting the artificial soil, Predator428 detected movement in a nearby clearing. A low growl rumbled in his throat as the predator discovered the source. It was Lone Hunter 2, of the Hunter's Moon clan.

He had not had much association with this particular hunter before the retaking of this ship, but some new information about him had been enough to spark Predator428's interest. Apparently, Lone Hunter 2 was a lover of the humans. When he had first discovered this, Predator428 couldn't decide weither to be angered or amused. This "warrior" respected and even admired the human scum. Predator428 supposed he could beat some sense into the hunter's head, just to show him the true state of things.

Lone Hunter 2 gave a nod to Predator428, finishing up a few warmup exercises. The hunter didn't nod back, sparking the first sign of hostility. Predator428 wanted it to be clear that he had not come to socialize, unless one counted fierce combat as socializing.

"If it isn't the human lover", growled Predator428, taking a step closer to the predator. "It seems that you do not understand the natural order of things, let me show you the true manner in which the humans should be respected."

Predator428 pulled an object from his belt, its ivory material glistening in the chamber illumination. Predator428 raised the skull of the former marine Delta, and repeated a cycle of throwing and catching the round object in his palm. With a flick of his wrist, Predator428 struck Lone Hunter 2 across the face, cracking his trophy against the hunter's mandibles.

Lone Hunter wasn't affected by the insult of him caring for humans, but the fact that his bow was not returned did, he knew he was going to be challenged even before the insult was said. LH kept his anger in check as Predator 428 showed off his trophy, the skull of the human known as Delta, he was about to speak when Pred 428 struck him with the trophy.

LH fumbled back a few steps from the blow, his anger now rising only to be replaced by amusement he let out a laugh, then said "you do not know why I think what I do so you have no right to either question or "reeducate", but since you are eager to do so..." LH moved with great speed jumping over P428 and attacking with a sweeping kick, but before he even touch the floor LH delivered a snap kick into the right side of his which were covered by his armour then waited as P428 got up saying "never start a fight that you are unsure that you may win".

LH then took a Jeet Kune Do stance bouncing up and down on his toes an waited

(no I dont really no it but I am a Bruce Lee fan and I've got the book).

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

Predator428 took a step back, bracing himself for Lone Hunter 2's impending kick. As the predator's foot sped towards him, Predator428 simply flicked his arm to the side. LH2's kick was sent to the side by his deflection, allowing Predator428 to deliver a strike of his own.

Predator428 curled his hand into a tight fist, snapping an uppercut into the underside of LH2's jaw. The hunter's head flew backwards from the hit, taking the rest of his body weight with it. LH2 took a few unsteady steps backwards, still in pain from Predator428's punch. The hunter tried to recover, taking a martial stance ti preparing himself for whatever else Predator428 planned to do.

The hunter's features twisted into a grin as he watched LH2, observing his opponent's pain. Predator428 was certainly going to enjoy this. Predator428 bent his knees, slowly circling his opponent as a low cackle issued from his throat. With a grunt of effort, Predator428 charged LH2. The hunter bent down, presenting his shoulder to LH2 just before he struck. Predator428 slammed into his opponent, his superior weight breaking the hunter's stance and forcing him backward.

Predator428 continued his charge, quickly pushing LH2 against the thick trunk of a nearby tree. The hunter moved with all the speed he could muster, quickly taking a small step backwards to put a bit of distance between them. With a fierce roar, Predator428 let loose with a right hook. LH2's head snapped to the side, dreads flying in all directions as his head collided painfully against the trunk.

laughing a little in amusment, "I haven't a good one Jehdin Jehdin in a while" as he slowy rose again he cracked his neck and muscles, then suddenly he deliverd a push kick sending predator 428 a few feet back, LH moved sideways away from the tree and waited in a Hiju for P428 to get back up for LH never attacked an opponent on the ground.

When P428 was ready LH attacked again this time he came in zig-zagging as he delivered an open palm strike to P428's armoured head followed by an snap kick to the jaw and another palm strack to the stomach,once again sending him a few feet back on the floor, LH relaxed and put his hands behind his back.

Studying his foe as he got back up LH saw no weapons on P428, and even if he did he doubted that he would of used them when LH himself had none on him, but his armour would take of a large amount of froce from any of Lone Hunters blows and P428's gauntlets added a more painful sting to his punches, LH clenched his mandibles remembering those blows, but he smiled a little at the fact he after he recorved from the tree he didnt feel the pain anymore, and he wasn't going to be tacking by surpise any more, with a slight adjustment of his feet LH could easily take a stance that would not be easy to push him backwards from or attack, Lone Hunter kept his options of both offensive and deffensive moves open from any attack so that he could easily counter against Predator 428.

As his adversary finally rose lone hunter took note where he wasn't armouered and added that to his thoughts of attacks then goaded P428 "why dont you make this fight a more fair and fight me with out your armour? or are to much of a S'yuit-de that you would fight me with it on?" LH narrowed his eyes and smiled knowing that underneath his foe's mask he wore a face of pure malice for the comment that was said, LH waited for the inevitable reply...

(sorry that it's been a while, X-box and work you know.)