God-of-death vs Titulus12

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

----Colonist world Hanza-354 under surveillance by Weyland Yutani Corporation. Colony is houses the population of 345,000 miners and their families. The Colony was originally set up to mine uranium in use against rebel world. The terrain consists of Jungles,Plains and large mountains. Recemt fighting on the surface has occurred between the miners and has burned into a civil war. West and East faction are fighting each other over mining areas due to the uranium that keeps the colony fed has been mined out around most of the planet leaving a small patch of uranium full land. Weyland Yutani are uninterested with this out dated world and have left it to it's fate.----

Titulus looked on at the spectacle of this planet. He had come here for the heads of the two leaders of the rival faction Sergeant Fox of the East faction and Captain Brownwood of the west. They would become his trophies. Titulus prepared his weaponry and stood in his drop pod.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus landed into a lake. Once he swam out he scanned his surroundings

god-of-death, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: I'm sorry I truly am

On topic: a predator crash landed on earth his mission was to either make friends with the other from a different clan or kill him. On his planet he was known as the god of death but on the planet called earth nobody knows he exists. When he landed he had no idea where he was so he thought to himself I must have crash landed. So he looked around to get used to his surroundings he then realized the humans have been creating xenos so he first decided to destroy the place the humans where keeping the aliens he to find the other predator, or if he found him first they could kill them together.