Deathdrop! Reveal thyself, foul villain!

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

Behold, I have returned. And in what state do I discover our fair kingdom? In ruin! I have witnessed shambles where once stood mighty towers shimmering in the sunlight! I smell the foul stench of those twin demons of death and rot! And what carries on the legacy of our past glories? What has our "Lord Protector", the insufferable Deathdrop, seen fit to build in place all that has been lost?

My countrymen, I say only what so many of you think: Our betraying moderator has built a dung-heap and called it a kingdom! How shall I express my rage? Are there words enough to make known my contempt, my fury, my undying hatred for the one known as Deathdrop? Perhaps not.

Perhaps the Ancients, in their eternal wisdom, thought it unwise to compose a language that would allow men to spit at one another with such infinite malice as I now feel for our foul betrayer! Perhaps it is for the best that our native tongue lacks sufficient evil properly humble one such as wretched Deathdrop. Perhaps it is impossible for to pay him equal insult for the horrors he was wrought on our land.

But I will try, my brothers. I will try.

DEATHDROP! You who were once called moderator of our land! You who have abandoned your duties! You who have fallen from grace the way Lucifer himself fell from Paradise! You DARE to banish I, the finest of Assassins, from this land that is my home?

Mark my words, traitor... You are no man. You and all your kind are but beasts! You are no different from the cows that grant us milk, or the ass which pulls our plows! Indeed, you are even less! Filthy though they may be, at least such beasts provide us with goods for trade; you give us only further anguish!

The milk you produce is poison! The plow you pull spoils the land so that nothing more may grow there! You ruin us with your foolish arrogance! Being overrun by another kingdom's army would be the sweetest of mercies next to your blind rape and pillage of our once-faultless domain!

If I am to banished, so be it! From you, it is the highest of honors! I would rather die in the merciless wilderness than watch as my beloved land is further blasphemed against! Fare thee well, foul Deathdrop. Even the fires of eternal damnation would be too good for a villain such as yourself.

Love, assassin.

PS: ur mom is teh gay.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wow.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

You should of left his original up along with what you wrote.

There was no original. Other than the title, there was nothing written.

Assassin, look: I know you're pissed about being banned, but really? "Gay"? That's the best you've got? Posting blank posts? Really? That was the limit of your creativity? "DD is a girl's name?" Jesus Christ, are you a toddler?

You're 11 years old. You're too young to be on this site, and you prove it every single time you do one of these idiotic things.

None of these things actually offend or bother me anymore, because they're too damn stupid to be offended or bothered by.

They're FUNNY. I consider it hilarious, for instance, that after I spent 30 minutes writing all that out, the best you could come up with was "ur gay." I don't need to insult you; you demonstrate what a tool you are every time you post. It's not your fault; you're a preteen. I wouldn't expect you to keep up with people in their 20's.

I'm telling you this because I've reached the point where I'm actually feeling sorry for you. Seriously. This is at the point where it's just sad. Please stop embarrasing yourself and worry about being a kid instead of trying to be a big tough guy.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

Man we should of banned his dumbass way back when.

What, and miss all this?

Anyway, I think the RPG has run it's course.