Bubbles vs. Krio

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Stick to the rules and have fun, guys.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

krio ascended from the tree he had hunted in. he had fed himself, and was ready for another battle. his inner mechanic organs told him where he had to go..... somethimng mwas wrong....

there were new pheromones in this place...

time to hunt down what disturbes him....

Bubbles, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Bubbles curiously looked around, sensing something new. He hissed slowly, and turned his head towards the pheromones. He decided to wander that way, but carefully. As he started getting closer, he noticed another xenomorph. Bubbles hissed at him/her and opened his jaw, revealing the second mouth.

krio heard a hiss behind him. "another xeno?". he quickly jumped away from the hisses, and looked at the xeno in front of him. he hissed, and smiled. "are you the one bugging me?". he started circling around it. a xenomorph, willing to fight him? krio hissed in anger.

"do you know me? i believe not. i am krio, artificial and mechanical xeno."

Bubbles simply turned his head at him. He hissed slowly and aimed at the direction the xeno would leap to pounce on him with his tail. He got his claws ready, waiting for the other xenomorph to make the first move.

krio jumped at bubbles, making bubbles fall to his back. bubbles fell to his back, but recovered, only for krio to stab his leg with his tail.

"cool moves are only as good as the warriors who make them."

krio pushed bubbles to the ground and took some distance.

( I saw your roleplaying with Elite. There is no winning in this fight. You will dodge everything and even if you DO get hit, nothing will happen. Meanwhile, I will get impaled, stabbed and clawed hundreds of times. )

(bubbles, you should read my fight with badapple, who is equally s strong as me due to him being some sort of brother. we both lost. i do fight fair, bubbles. i have been in near death states before, and i have died too.)

( I was thinking of a real roleplay, not randomly tearing your opponents limbs without letting them do anything. )

(you are able to fight, bubbles, it's not like your dying, i made a simple stab in your back. damn.... you need some practice. i think you have to read a spar called "the planes of nightmares". you'l foind out people do this a LOT. simple backstabs. you are allowed to engage the enemy if he is close. you are even allowed to betray your friends. read this:http://www.avpuniverse.com/forum/rpg-25/8006-120.html)

( Very well. )

Bubbles jumps up and climbs to the ceiling. He pounces Krio and bites his head, leaving a large scar there. He stabs his left arm with his tail and then rips his left arm off. He spits some acid at his face and then stabs him again on the leg, rendering it useless. Then, he jumps behind him and tears his tail off. After that, he eats his head.

(bubbles, you should stick to the rules. you can only kill someone after 6 posts when you are in battle. you also can only make deadly decapitations after 3 posts.)

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

i think you should have a spar with badapple, he is way easier on teaching the rules.