Battlemage VS Gaunt

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

So Battlemage are you starting it off or am I?

Battlemage, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

how about you do it

specimen6, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

can i join

Battlemage, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

As Magus awakes, he notices that he is in a large acid-proof container.
Over to his left, he sees a xenomorph preparing to strike the humans.
To his right, he sees the remains of a large xenomorph. This had an
enormous gash in the back and was completely hollow. After a minute of thought, he realized something. "Oh god," thought Magus. "Thats...me..."

He studied himself to find that he was around a 3rd of his normal size.
"You humans," he managed to screech, "What have you done to me?!?"
The humans dropped everything, amazed that this xenomorph could speak. One human with green eyes opened the container. The others were to busy with the xenomorph that was currently slaughtering them.

Magus jumped out and landed before his savior, giving a bow. At the exact moment he bowed, the other xenomorph impaled the green eyed
human. The other creature grabbed his shoulder and hip, then ripped him in half. Magus felt something he has not felt in quite some time.
Pure hatred. He clicked his fingers around, whirling red sparks around them.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Bullets whirled past his head as Gaunt tackled the sentry gun, scuttling in a zig-zag motion at great speed, barely able to keep his balance aswell as his momentum.

Smashing the sentry to his right with his tail, a hail of bullets exploded across the room, clinking and clanging on the walls, ripping through the metal exterior and the other sentry gun.

Small drops of acidic blood hit the floor, he hadn't been hit directly but had been scrapped by the explosion of bullets that had filled the room, his tiny wounds sealed almost instantly, as quickly as his blood melted away at the floor.

He could hear alarms, familiar alarms that sounded trouble. "WARNING! WARNING! XENOMORPH OUTBREAK DETECTED!, BIO TESTING CENTERS 1, 5 AND 6 LOST. ALL PERSONEL TO SHOOT ON SITE, MAINTAIN CRYO-STORAGE!"

'Heh, all the places and I get back in another Human facility, surrounded by Humans and Mechanical guns. Perfect!' Gaunt grinned and let out a surprising shriek, he could sense all sorts of obstacles and threats aroundhim and yet he wasn't ready to faulter, it was his perfect hunting ground.

'Testing labs, hmmm ... lets go see who we can find', scuttling off into the big hanger bay pasts the now smashed and penetrated blast door Gaunt saw piles of corpses, Human and Xenomorph alike. If one thing was certain to him, this could be one hell of a ride.

Battlemage, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

After brutally murdering the xenomorph that killed his savior, Magus walked over to a turret, taking several tons on bullets in the chest and arms, and dismantled it. He then fashioned a rifle similar to the pulse rifles used by the marines, but with much higher capacity.
Equipped with his new weapon, he stumbles upon a large chestburster.

"What an odd specimen..." He continued past the chestburster to find the bodies of many scientists. Magus was enraged once again as the lives of innocent were cast aside as other xenomorphs stampeded through the temple. Ballos begins to bleed everywhere, releasing blue clouds, crackling with electricity.
(I know its short, but im in a hurry)

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

As a creature, not completly Human or Xeno, passed him with a gun, Gaunt was surprised.

He turned to follow the movements of the creature, as it examined the corpses of the scientists and security personel that had once been, it let out a growl.

Facing Gaunt it seemed to give off a sence of rage, and was blaming him, seeming to seek some vengence or have a misunderstood moral attachement, to what or who wasn't clear.

Scuttling back to move behind cover Gaunt was beset by gun fire of the creatures gun, the gun that had been pointed at him. skidding behind a desk he had only one conumdrem. 'Aww, I hadn't even eaten a damb thing!'.