FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

anyone else?

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok then CFH i like Aliens more.(how do you put big bold letters on?)

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

< B > text < /B > . Just take out the spaces between the "< >" and the "b" and that's how you do it. like this: I like hats

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Test

~EDIT~Oh thanks Mishmuf! i've been trying to learn how to do this FOREVER! Thanks.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"

No problem, and if you want me to I could show you how to change font colors

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Yes please! thanks man!

Alrighty, it's basically the same thing, except you type in "font color= the color you want" for the first "< >" and then just "font color" for the second "< >". Like this: pancakes are cool. color>

test...thanks mishmuf! Can i do the same thing(bold and colored) with the link "the forum rules" under my sig? oh and what color is that? the one you used.

~EDIT~ Oh i got the color now (the one you used)

Sure, you can have all those at the same time, you just need to add them all in. Like this: MY PROFILE!!! color>

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Personally I'm a huge fan of the pred movies. I just feel that a species such as the predators are more together and unified than any other species.

The enemy has but one weakness....FEAR

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predator.

Do I need to say more? lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

ok then Predator.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

both but if i HAD 2 choose 1 then pred. for their traditions and their senitivity 2 unarmed and sick humans

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Hm... both... but preds r hunters, aliens r monsters... so aliens... maybe that`s why i`m in a xenomorph clan, don`t u think?

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

i like preds. the honor system, there weopons, and lets face3 it, they look and sound cool!

srry bout the 3

shorty, Undefined, 17 years ago

aliens are okay but i just like the predators better