Yo dave? questions over here.

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

Daveberg, i was just wondering some things. how does one become a mod? i know that the process isn't easy, and you probably have to have been coming for, like, years, but i really want to become one. if i could, it'd be no-nonsense against spammers and punks like AlphaAlien, but i don't want to seem impatient, so when you get the chance, can you give me the info? thanks very much.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry jay but there is no need for any mods at the moment

topdogg2.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

avp fanfix??? not sure what u mean, were is it mate?

oh ye we do like the help we get but for future referance it will be down to the mods if there's a new mod it based on our choice, good poster, non spammers etc etc but to be honest mate there would be a waiting list

topdogg2.jpg

Oh, and TD, did you read my story in the AVP fanfix? i need some input on it, just to find out how it is, and if it's considered crossover, because...well, you'll see.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

k, i know, but i want to know for future reference, knamean? just askin' so iffen a spot opens up, not like it will for a while but i want to be there to help, because let's be honest...this site rules all, and i want to help it be spammer-free, kna'mean?

Me knows, but also, can u contact davester, i really wanna be in the RPG, and for some odd reason my posts never showed up.