Yautja during off season-the homestead edition

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

So I was wondering what you guys think a Yautja's life is like when not hunting. You know, married life, children, pets(didn't I just say that?), jobs and the like. This Yautja topic really interests me and you guys usually have really interesting thoughts about such things.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I've always considered them to be like Vikings in a way, In the Off-Season I'd assume they drink and have sex with many beautiful women.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

well according to there race they are beautiful. to us they look like mudbugs, Mabye they follow clan taboo's. and mabye there is never an off season. there is so many possibilities

Gambusia, Yautja, 10 years ago

They probably just go back to work when the return to their homeworld.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

OK, so assuming there is a designated hunting season...

I'd imagine the non-hunting seasons would be when all the tribal politics are ironed out. Hunting territories, bragging rights, leadership, etc. Giving the kids their first wristblades, training the teenagers for the blooding rituals, that sort of thing.

Also, they probably spend a good amount of time repairing their weapons, ships and armor. After the hunting and mating are over with, it's probably pretty mellow for a while.

Tuand9, Yautja, 10 years ago

They probably have a human like life. But all the males would probably do is brag about all there trophy kills.