X

Engage, Undefined, 18 years ago

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

"if i can be bothered"

I don't think you understand. You WILL be bothered, because we will have no choice but to delete any posts containing the sig if you don't. I'm sorry dude, but that's the way it's gotta be. I'm sure you could find his E-mail somewhere on the site. Be advised, he is a banned member, so you might get some lip. Anyway, if you've got questions, feel free to ask. Oh, and welcome to the board:)

deathdrop1.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

at least ask if you can use it, then it should be okay if you use it

just my opinion

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

No matter, least you'll know for next time.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

You should never steal someones work. Time and effort went into making that image, you should at least have the respect to contact the owner or creator and ask if you can use it.

Secondly, your topic about killswitcher boards was spam and deleted, more importantly, the owner of that site is someone who is extremely disliked by a number of our community here.

Thirdly, if you have a question about sigs, please place it in the sigs topic.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh... you stole it

so you didnt make it?
i dont know but i think if its resized the animation wont work

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go