who thought the predator with the gnarly mask sudn't died?

Karnaje, Undefined, 19 years ago

well the pred ator who died second in avp got me mad but atr least 1 predator lasted untilthe end of the movie

Karnaje

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I know wat ya mean I thought he was the leader of young yautja.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

Karnaje, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes even though i thought only one predator should of died and the first to die i don't remember but the gnarly maskl guy should of been the one to fight the queen i don't have a problem that he survived well you get the point

Karnaje

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

oh well, just goes to show aliens are far superior huh?

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

yo dave do u like my sig

predkillersig14.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

Gnarly mask predator was the coolest of the three so I think it stupid he wasn't the one to fight the queen. Still he was involed in the wicked fight sequence.

the celtic predator? yeah.. he was cool looking to bad he died. but scar is still my favorite.

Here... Take it!

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i wanted see chopper do so damage with those arm blades he had, oh well should have paid more attention and guys celtic was good but roared to much should have gone str8 for the kill not stand there and watch

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the Killing of celtic and the other one gill or whtever made it seem as though scar was a litte more talented or better.

But ya i believe the celtic predator should have kick the queen's A$$!

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades, High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens, and a compi stick

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I thought Celtic Predator was the most interesting of them all. Of course they showed him as the leader and then had him killed off because they thought that would be unpredictable. I thought Celtic was gonna win that first fight against grid.
Bottom line Celtic should have lived.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to