• Reviews
  • Forum
  • RPG
  • Clans
  • Members
Login
Signup
Login / Signup
  • ««
  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
  • »»

ELDER, Undefined, 20 years ago

i like royal guard and face hugger they true figther till the end also queen and warrior

Funk not Dead

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I like Praetorians they are pretty much what I think of when I think of aliens.

The enemy has but one weakness....FEAR
  • ««
  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • »
  • »»

Reviews

Hell Come a Walkin (Predator)

Comics

War (Aliens vs. Predator)

Comics

Music of the Spears (Aliens)

Books

Alien Resurrection

Movies

Aliens versus Predator: Extinction

Games

Sacrifice (Aliens)

Comics

Deadliest of the Species (Aliens vs. Predator)

Comics

Alien Trilogy

Games

Invaders from the Fourth Dimension (Predator)

Comics

South China Sea (Predator)

Books

Female War (Aliens)

Comics

Predators

Movies

The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners