What will AvP2 Teach Us?

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

I'm pretty sure most (if not, all) the members here have seen al the alien and predator movies. What you may have also noticed is that every movie reveals a little more aout each creature.

In Alien, we learned about the alien's life cycle and apperance. In Aliens, we learned about the alien hive system and the queen alien. In Alien3, we learned about about the aliens ability to absorb it's host's DNA. Finally, though Alien Rez did not reallt give much info on the actual aliens, it did show us the Newborn.

Form Predator, learned about the basic weaponary and habits of the predator. In Predator 2, we learned about a wider variety of predator weapons. Finally, in AvP, we learned about the predator's blooding ritual.

So my question is what do you think AvP2 will teach us about the aliens or predators? Will it continue on the alien's DNA abilities, or the predato's weaponary, or what?

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

I agree with Stalker on this one. Great thread, by the way.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

That's a lot, yes. But is that enough?

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

We'll more than likely see the true capabilities of an experienced predator in this film. I have a feeling that alot of those old claims about predators being incapable of effectively taking on aliens in close quarters combat will be put to rest once it is released.

It should also be quite interesting to see what the predalien will bring to the mix, as I am almost certain that there will be one in the film.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Maybe there are originally two Predators, but an inexperienced one the warrior is watching over is infected. Long shot, I know.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I dont think there actually will be a pred alien.. as the interveiw with ian whyte stated that theres only one yaut'ja in the film...unless they kill him of at the end replace him with the pred alien and let the human star kill it in the end lol.. but this topic isnt abour pred aliens so.. yeah

The seven films have pretty much stated what each can do, basically im expecting more weapons and tactics with the preds and with aliens..... the pred alien lol.

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

...Hmm... I'm sure it will teach us many things. One thing I'm interested in is the Predalien.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I agree with Stalker on this one. I'd also finally like to see what the canon Predalien looks like, as there are so many variations, from big, bulky tank like creatures to a simple Warrior with two or four mandibles (My favorite variation), and I'm sure many of you would like to know, too.

Drenton.jpg
I'm back in Black (New character), I've charged mah lasah, and I've found the good Lord again!