What type of alien is in isolation?

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I've been wondering what type of alien it is. I've been thinking its a drone I'm not so sure though.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

It's supposed to be the original so it can't be anything but a drone.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

It's a Giger Drone, his original monster. You can tell due to the transparent smooth dome.

Its part of the reasons I appreciate the game, as it stays true to the ALIEN world, monster and all.

^ It doesn't, though. The Isolation drone has shitty fingers, a shitty tail and a sight cone.

This is true, although the original Drone appeared to have a similar vision cone.

I say this mainly because of the scene where Ripley peers across the corner, and sees the Alien. If the Alien didn't have a cone of vision, then I would have seen (and killed her) immediately.

Also, at least it keeps the capabilities of the Alien. Its not like ALIENS or any of the other games where Aliens appear to only be a threat in numbers.

I'll have to watch the movie again cause i don't remember that scene.

Its after she activates the Nostromo's self destruct, followed by her trying to turn it off.

Argonian, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

So, aliens have a blind spot?

Interesting...

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the alien in Isolation is a drone, albeit bigger. Perhaps, it's host was a 2 meter or taller man?