predator question?

penny, Human, 11 years ago

can anyone tell me what the use of their little face fingers is?

well i guess no one is out there in cyber space.

soooo i will try an make my own theory's.

like....maybe they are used for knitting? or playing game boy?

oh! or perhaps they are used to poke an enemy in the eye during close combat?? yea thats gotta be it!

jeepers creepers and gosh dang it! i was sure i would have awaken this fine morning on planet earth and found answer the the question burning in my soul...can a man really love a sheep or just lust it? oh my!? im so embarrassed wrong forum!!!

anyway back to the face finders...anyone?

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

You're gonna fit in just fine around here.

Anyway, it's probably used for eating given how puny their mouths are.

yea your probably right death drop. thanx for the feed back. i just got a visual of then using their face fingers to eat. hahahahaha! classic.

its all gravy! i dont think anyone is assholes......yet. lol
i think they should make a movie about the face fingers. they made one about the space jockeys because of the mystery behind it. i feel the face fingers are just as big a mystery....

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Don't worry if no one responds right away - it's because we're assholes. But you'll learn to love us anyway, just like literal assholes. (I think that's how the metaphor for friendship goes, anyway.)

Aside from the best foreplay ever (debatable), it's really probably only used for feeding or holding their masks in place. It's true that they make clicking sounds, but as far as I know, we've never seen them use their mandibles for that - it's most likely just some weird thing going on in their throat.

i just pondered something undoubt ably questionable. if thats what their faces look like what do you think a female preds vagina looks like? perhaps you sparked this thought with your foreplay comment.non the less iv been taken to a dark place.

Let's not go there.

Okay, that was more or less a joke, Penny. Way back when, there was a thread about whether or not you'd have serious sexual relations with an Alien/Predator - let's not go back to that. Ever.

Like I said, for all we know, they've evolved to the point where they don't have any natural use for them, other than maybe protection for their vulnerable mouths. It could also be used to amplify or direct their battle cries.

I've also heard theories that they might be for visual communication.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Well it might be like a peacock.

The mandibles might be bigger when in males with more "Testosterone"

And bloo i just had a great idea.

Wow. Somehow, we are now going there and not going there at the same time.

...Nice.