Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
(PIC) Predator and Alien goes to Bali, may be :)
AhmadRusli
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
hi guysss....
check this out...
you never see these before....
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1406066
no repost!!!!!
PREDATORv2
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
Interesting, I wonder if those were made by the same person that made these:
LINK
-Bloo-
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
I remember posting similar pictures before, I've made one once before in my shed. It wasn't as big, but it was passable.
So I might look around for any new ones.
Griddy
,
Undefined
, 17 years ago
These are so cool. Do these statues have a specific name?
add reply
Reviews
Pig (Aliens)
Comics
Turnabout (Predator)
Books
Aliens vs Predator 3
Games
Hive (Aliens)
Comics
Predators
Movies
Outbreak (Aliens)
Comics
Ash
Characters
Berserker (Aliens)
Comics
No Exit (Aliens)
Books
Aliens versus Predator: Extinction
Games
Forever Midnight (Predator)
Books
Batman vs Predator III: Blood Ties
Comics