if xeno's came to our world...

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

how do you think the government would respawn?

i think they would probely go into one of those quarintine stages and try to eliminate the aliens, or course though there will probely be some kind of guy tho incredibly obessed with the xeno's he's gonna try to captivate one and it will eventually escape causing chaos

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~

Centanu, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Knowing how manipulative and conniving governments can be, i'd say they would capture a few and then we would wipe out the rest.The captured ones would prolly escape and reek havoc on us civis, and they would just watch and clap.

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

they'll do what they do in all alien films and the scientists will "TRY" and see what there strenghs and weaknesses and try and use them to "HELP" the world but will go out of hand and will have chaos on earth
i dunno what i just sed but hey :P

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

was good enough ash was good enough.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

kk a bit of trying to work out what im trying to say lol

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

mornin mate all good, i think u would have to hide as long as the goverment lets the people of the world what's happening, i wouldnt wanna die like i said id go to charlies basement wait till i get bored then run out and pucnh one straight in the face.......then get a second jaw through my face oi oi

topdogg2.jpg

Easy mate, i'm cool, quiet weekend but that's coz i'm saving the pennies, (got holiday on saturday)

I'd have to say that the aliens would over run and spread quickly across the face of the Earth, slowly wiping out the entire human race.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Scar_Predator, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Umm..we will all die or maybe not BECAUSE he have army but they are useless.

Whoevers Wins... We Lose.3 Deadly Species.Millions Of Ways To Die.
daveberg-468x60.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

that happened in a couple of the comics they wern't that good all action no story.
but we would blow it up and hide a couple to study

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

wasnt one called earth hive or something and the whole planet gets infested and i agree with brentopia we would blow it up and still try and take a few to study and they would escape and the cycle would start again

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

if thay did i say where Fu*kt ether way becase some how thay whoud just keep coming back.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the goverment would try and contol it, only if there was a complete take over they might nuke the f*ck outta everything but my moneys on the capturing the alien and using them for war

topdogg2.jpg

Ok we've all seen previous attempts in the movies to try and contain the aliens - all have failed. It's game over if you bring the aliens to Earth. To quote Ripley,

"she'll breed, you'll die"

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron