How do I get into a Clan?

Scarfacedwolf, Yautja, 14 years ago

How do I get into a clan, and which Yautja clan should I join?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Just post your request at on of the clan request topic's above in the forum.

Bad blood is for humans and predators something in between so you have the requirements for that clan so try it if you want. Be sure to act nice and be active to get in a clan

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Glad there's finally someone to answer these questions before i call everyone an idiot.

I'm just new.... there should be a "send message to this user" button, so this can be avoided.... just saying.

botham, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hay me botham and going to visit this site first time. Fabulous site with smashing contents.

indeed scarfacewolf, there should be a thread about this if it doesn't already exists :D
And it should be clear to see for newcomers.

Welcome Botham let's hope you have a nice time here cause i'm having :D

And Deathwraith that's wy im here eh :D

(Or you could say things like me instead of calling them an idiot, although with a little research they should be able to find the way like I did but they like to here it from us i guess :D)

cheerz everyone, Honor, peace and WAR !!!

Thanks Shadow..... I think a Xeno and a Yautja could actually be friends... ^_^

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

"indeed scarfacewolf, there should be a thread about this if it doesn't already exists :D
And it should be clear to see for newcomers."

dont want to seem rude but there is something kinda like a thread its called the rules and it does explain what to do.

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/4336.html

List of yautja clans:
balatu,
Darkblood organization,
Hunters moon.

I already accepted you for absolutey no reason, you're in my clan, congratulations, now stop acting like a wuss, xenomorphs don't friends. Xenomorphs kill suff.

thx scareface But you joined the DW clan so an alliance may be impossible xD

But it's the idea so once again Welcome here and look around a bit so you know all the important thread's.

DW :"Xenomorphs kill suff."
meant
DW :"Xenomorphs kill uss."

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

What Xenemorphs making friends?WTF? this isn't Facebook they kill shit. and occasionally Diarrhea. but mostly Shit. the only thing worse would be A predator teaming up with some human girl in a giant fucking pyramid. but that would never happen.

" My Furher...."

"insert Hitler Screaming Downfall scene with proper subtitles here"

Shadowwall, have you read through my profile? I actualy work with aliens against humans and preds. So in an RPG, aliens wouldn't be killing me...

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

You have been with shadow serpents but know you host the Dark blood clan wich states:
"All that is human, predator or anything inbetween is welcome."

And your'e profile says it's "Vautya"
So I don't see wy Aliens wouldn't attack you :D
or Have I missed something?

And indd Aliens don't make friends they are all allies and don't have to be friends :D

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Vautja"? You mean "Yautja", don't you?

Sure aliens wouldn't attack DW, as long as they're members of his cohorts. I don't understand why aliens should work within a merc company anyway. Well, i've got a notion this Clan is more like a bunch of bloodthirsty half-breeds, cruising through space on their half-crap spacepot just to find something to kill.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well no, actually, Aliens would work with Xeuss because he emits Alien pheromones and can actually speak to them. Also because they don't want to be killed, really. And the ship's nowhere near half-crap. Srs. Also, one thing Xeuss would not do is kill aliens to protect his own clan. He would rather kill his people than kill a xenomoph. Other than the Queen. He doesn't like the Queen. But hey, all your profile has is some Ctulhu crap, so this is somewhat out of your area of expertise.

Xeuss The Alien Whisperer. Hehe. First, you should learn how to spell Cthulhu right or it will crucify your xenobiology-superdupersoldier-ass. Do XEUSS-Things have asses? Wouldn't be necessary at all, you do fine by pooh out of your mouth. Second, it's better to have a short profile than to be some sort of Alien Whisperer using Mortal-Kombat-Knifes and, sheesh, a Deagle. I mean... a Deagle!? Booooooring.

Dude. I r Grammar Nazi. Believe me, i can spell Cthulhu. This fucking laptop keyboard just won't do what i say.

Yeah, well, you know, a mortal kombat knife and a boring deagle are enough to skin your shit in 4 posts if you're dumb enough. Or i could just fist you to death if you're into that. Also, there is only one XEUSS-thing. And he are poop banans.

But this is all irrelevant, your profile still just has some shit about Cthulhu, while mine even has the goddamn batman.

Well, of course you're right. Concerning RPG rules and stats, it is obviously i'm no match for you since everything else would be illegitimate. I'm not very sad about it... why should i fight a futile battle without any kind of payment anyway?

Actually you do get payment for it. Learn your shit noob.

Who should pay me to become slaughtered by YOU? Not for all credits in the universe. Not for any RPG points...

It's not always your choice who slaughters you.