-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

There's an air of truth behind both arguments stated, no offense to either side. To me, it'd be easier to just have it available rather than force us into the clan rooms, where not every member you might want to talk to is a part of your clan, which are also dead at this point (though I don't have to remind any of you of that).

Nearly very other forum I've been to, whether I liked them or not, has had no problem keeping an off-topic section (let alone thread) active while having the rest of the on-topic sections of the forum active.

I really don't know how the situation's escalated itself to where activity in the off-topic thread means absolutely no activity any where else. Admittedly, sometimes I'd post in the off-topic thread and not in another thread, but I've also done the opposite. Be realistic. Maybe we're not always posting in the on-topic threads because we just don't have something to say at the moment - NOT because we're racing to the off-topic thread and deliberately avoiding everything else.

I'm not saying the off-topic thread is essential, because really, I've seen a lot of stupid people and a lot of stupid arguments within its pages. However, I enjoy casual conversation once in a while with some of the members here. A few of them are Predators and others humans or that other thing. I'm not going to be seeing them in my clan room any time soon.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Well I guess everyone is busy because of work, school, some people are in college, some of over-seas and some have stuff going on in their personal lives. I am gonna try to be as active as I can unless something turns up. I'm also gonna try to join a clan later on not sure which though. But hey anything I can do to help the site.