Bad Reviews

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well this is about a comment CORY made, it's not bad but he said don't listen to reviews about games because they can make it sound really crap when it is an awesome game... But that should go with any review either it be about games, movies, books or even food. i say that the only time you listen to these idiots is when you actually seen the movie and if you do read the stuff they say try it out anyway cause your oppinion might be different, like AVP now i'm sure this is why we have so many members that are not so active or are just don't visit anymore after there first or second time, It's just a waste of time and room.... All i want is your opinions on Alienvspredator reviews....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

What you think of bad reviews and the people who write them....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, sometimes they're right. But other times, they're VERY wrong. Like... I remember one time that I read some reviews about Alien 3. They all gave it a very low score. What the hell is up with that? I mean, that movie is very under-estimated... and very good too. I think it's because of the dog-alien, but who cares? It's the actual die-hard fans that count, not the people who have just heard of the creature recently.

So you now know my opinion. They should just keep to themselves and leave the reviews to actual fans.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, but I humbly ask what does your post have to do with Aliens or Predators exactly? If you can edit your first post and make it much more specific, that would keep this thread from beig called spam, thanks.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Sorry, i did not know that this would be considered spam... I will change it...

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg