daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

theres one like it on the ps2 - midnight racing its called, i didnt like it much though.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah heard of it here is the reveiw of fast and furious game An action-driven game, The Fast And The Furious will authentically recreate the turbo-charged world of street racing as an interactive experience featuring fully licensed vehicles on drag, street and closed circuit courses. Players will undertake more than 80 missions enabling them to earn cash, increase their street credibility and further the game's original story.

A hallmark of the gameplay will be its authenticity; The Fast and the Furious features more than 20 licensed cars which can undergo total car customization through cosmetic and performance enhancements featuring true-to-life parts from the most popular aftermarket brands, such as AEM, GReddy, HKS, ICEMAN, Gude Performance, Motegi Racing, APC, Goodyear, Dunlop, Kaminari, Modern Image Signworks, Nitrous Express, Toyo, TSW, Volk, Veilside, FocusSport, Euro Sport, Wings West and A'PEX Integration.

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

cool i heard about they are making a game aswell before the 3rd film

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

yeah i have been doing my site aswell and i am here today because school is closed

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

so do i and i am getting the extreme edition both films and extra i think i will by it with my bday money

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

i had nothing else to do so i am watching 2fast2furious

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

thats always a good thing

predkillersig10.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

coolio, i haven't got much time to do sigs at the mo, too busy trying to do my websites...

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron