AVP 2 (PC) MULTIPLAYER does not working!!

chrisshox, Undefined, 12 years ago

hello i have a big proplem i played avp2 the last time for 3-4years online now i installed it on the WIN7 but when i play it its ok single player works perfect
but multiplayer never works..i installed the version 1.0.9.6 and a master server patch hope the patch works because i downloaded 4 or 5 server patches and always i become the warning : maybe the patch isn´t complete installed" but the last one was ok i think

ok but when i klick on multiplayer internet it says it look for the new version or something after this it comes the message failed version check and that always
what can i do that it works? it says i have no internet or something..
but i have dsl16000 its normally so fast and good but i can´t play it.
please help me
sry for my english I´M GERMAN..
thanks a lot
greetings from germany chris

Mebber, Undefined, 12 years ago

You've downloaded 4 or 5 servers patches, what do you mean by that? If you tried to install several patches and now you're getting an error like "maybe the patch isn´t complete installed", my guess would be you've messed up your installation. Just reinstall it, install the correct patch again and see if it works.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 12 years ago

I'm reposting this from another topic:

STEP 1: Have AVP2 installed on your computer, either be like me and actually own the game or I'm sure you can find free downloads of AVP2 on the web.

STEP 2: Now you need to update the AVP2 game to verison 1.0.9.6 You can do this by copying and pasting this link into your browser and downloading the update patch. Then just run the install program.

http://www.filefront.com/845631/AvP2-Update-1.0.9.6-English/

STEP 3: Copy and paste this link into your browser, then download the file that pops up. This Zip file contains the Master server saver patch, unzip it and install it.

http://master.lithfaq.com/download/AvP2SMSInstall_1.5.1.zip

STEP 4: Restart your computer after installing both updates.

STEP 5: Run the AVP2. Once the main screen loads click 'Multiplayer Internet' the screen will change and it will saying about checking for updates. A box will appear saying that the game has found and update and it will give you the option to click 'OK' or click 'CANCEL'.

CLICK CANCEL

STEP 6: Now click 'Find Internet Games' screen will change and display a list of running servers (after a few seconds of loading) Click on any one of the servers and get ready to game!

Admiralien, Undefined, 12 years ago

"it's all about payment"

well... ignore this..

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 12 years ago

I'm surprised anyone still plays AvP 2 online, I love it. Only reason I never play it anymore is because either I'm dealing with Hackers, or there are no Servers... usually there are no servers, or whenever there is one and they arent hacking, they play as Predalien and I just can't beat that.