ASK A MOD

Peterson, Human, 8 years ago

This is the official ask a moderator thread, old one was a bit cluttered, anyways you can post your questions here, ONLY MODERATORS WILL RESPOND! I cannot stress this enough general members please do not post in this topic to respond to other members questions.

Current Moderators:
*Peterson
*DeathDrop
*-Bloo-
*Firehunter
*DeathWraith

Argonian, Human, 7 years ago

Apologies for posting on the OOC thread. I can assure you, it won't happen again.

I was curious to know, as the Plot mentions that the group the humans sent is Alpha Draconis, so I was curious to know if I would have to join into the clan, making my application on the Clan Recruitment thread, or if I can just join without any need of application.

Anyways, I believe that I am going to post my application.

Nothing else to say. Thank you.

Peterson, Human, 7 years ago

The plot does say that the humans are apart of alpha Draconis but it doesn't require you to actually be a member of the clan to partake as I am the clan leader i don't mind you participating as a member of alpha Draconis if you would prefer not to join the clan.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

I'm getting an ERROR when trying to update my profile. Anyone else getting this?

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

I'm not getting any errors when I add something to my bio. Which part of your profile are you updating? Is it the abilities section?

By the way: P, if you're seeing this, there's still a typo whenever users update their profiles. It says "Profile upadated."

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

- Error updating profile.

When trying to save changes to Personal data, abilities and signature.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

Oh right, I forgot to reply. I told Peterson about this the day you posted and I can confirm it happens to me, too. He said he was gonna email P. All we can do now is wait.

Peterson, Human, 6 years ago

So for the delay. So bad news, all the emails I have for P seem to not be working Ill attempt further contact to try and get ahold of him to have this issue resolved.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

13 years

supersonicman96, Human, 3 years ago

Hey, was in the Clans area, and not sure how to access the Hunters Moon forum anymore, can't find it even.