And then came THE IDEA.

666, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey, does anybody think that the creators' of all the movies, games, artworks, books, and comics come onto this site to be inspired to do more masterpices? Maybe like Prometheus?

Say what you think.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

No. Sorry, I don't mean to be a smartass, but this site is inspired by the films, not the other way around.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

DD thats not what he's saying. And i think they've been on here before, Its unlikley that they havent.

^ Based on what? Going on fan forums where people toss around theories and story ideas if you're actually involved with the official product is a very bad idea. Also, if they're going to go on an AvP forum, it would be one of the larger ones like AvPgalaxy (which has actually had a few writers in designated threads), not one that's only recently become active in AvP-related discussion after years of off-topicness.

I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade here; I just find it unlikely that the makers of Prometheus come on here for inspiration.

No, no, no, what I ment was do you think that when they see what we put on this site, they are pleased by what they see and it pushes them to do even more, and make it better?

I can't see them visiting this site, so no. Maybe I'm wrong.

Praetorian, Yautja, 12 years ago

I agree with Deathdrop, I dont think they visit this site, If anything they might do a Google search and see random sites.

Although the most important person in the Alien universe already visited this site. Long time ago I asked his permission to post some of his work and he agreed (through his agent).

I'm talking of HR Giger himself. With the due respect any other VIP visitor is secondary.

WOW. That's pretty cool.

OK :] I understand Praetorian, Deathdrop.