Alien vs Predator

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok i'm not sure about this but i'm going too say this anyway so....
1.What movie attracted you to AVP?
2.Which was the first movie did you see?
3.What do like about your favourite race?
A.1.Well it was Alien 3. That was the first Alien movie i ever saw...
A.2.The first of these movies i saw was predator...
A.3.I like the Predator tribal taboos and their ways in the clan. But it was the Aliens savegery and life cycle the drew me into the Hive...

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

well first off i was looking in a magzine and i saw some Mc Falane figures of the alien and predator series. (movie maniacs) So i asked my dad if he knew what alien was and he said we have it taped as well as a movie called the thing i watched both of them and well yeah i watched predator aswell so yeah thats how i got into it.

My favourite race has to be xenomorphs because they are the ultimate killing machine capable orf out breeding anything in a matter of weeks. Also i love there appearance, the tail the head everything!!! lol

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

A1: Well after watching AVP i went back and watched all the preds and aliens again and realized how much i loved it.
A2: Alien
A3:Well since xenomorphs are my favorite, i like the fact that they have a baass second jaw that can crush bones in one failswoop. And the awesome tail.

They were made for infection, I was made for Annihalation

Cystic.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

1.) What movie attracted you to AVP?
None of them. ANY alien/predator fan would want to watch something with "Alien Vs. Predator" slapped onto the title.

2.) Which was the first movie did you see?
ALIEN.

3.) What do like about your favourite race?
The second jaw, and just the way they are. Their 'natural' way of living. Dead-looking things, zombies to any civilization, a virus to the universe. The ultimate prey, and the ultimate killing machines.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

1) i would like to say all but pred is more interesting to me

2) alien. i got an alien toy when it came out but my bro's took it apart

3) pred for the way they act it reminds me of indian's of long ago how they have honor and loyality and such of course there weapons
"live by the sword die by the sword" attitude

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

A1. i saw predato and then predator 2. Then i head about aliens and saw AVP i still want to see a alien movie though!
A2. like i said Predator
A3. well i dont have a favorite but ive soted through my head and decided my favorite Race is aliens why?

1. life cycle
2. theres a queen wich is sweet!
3. stealthy
4. i like molting!

YOUR HATRED IS MY HAPPINES...