Alien Vs. Predator 2

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

This movie will come out. It will show flash backs of the first movie, the fights, to the end when the birth of the Predalien was born. The New creature with both the face and torso of the predator, and the legs, tail color and speed of the aliens. The next movie should be done either by Ridley Scott or James Cameron. This next film hopefully will be Rated R, and with about 110-150 minutes long. The last film was less then 90 minutes, too short for me, thats for sure. This AVP movie did not or do bad, it did show the face offs of the alien vs. predator, but the fight scenes were to short, and not enough story of how the predators new of aliens, and how the findings begain. Hopefully the next fill will be more improved and better scripted. (I HOPE)

James C. Dominguez

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

Since predator only has two movie so far, which is not as deep details as aliens series which has released 4 movies...

So I hope in upcoming AVP2 or Pred 3 I hope they would mentioned how Elder Pred being elected.....!

The master pred is back!

Yea that sounds pretty cool BD.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

That's real nice. AVP doesn't make sense. They were so desperate that they morphed a Yautja and Xenomorph hybrid to have a sequel. The Xenomorph queen killed the Yautja host with a massive cleave through the Yautja's body with her tail, which in reality could've killed the Xenoyautja that was developing inside the body of the Yautja it self.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

plus ridley scott has stated he wants absolutley nothign to do with anymore alien movies, seeing as avp was basically a complete mockery of the whole franchise. all hail the original alien, it owns all.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

iN MY OPPINION, Ah, friggin' capslock... Anyhoo, in my oppinion, the best movies in the franchises are PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2, and ALIEN. Best sci-fi movies ever.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

I totally agree with Cobra on this one. Even though it was a little stupid how the predalien survived after taking a massive blow from the queen. AvP was def to short and lacked in action even though it was a first seeing the two monsters on the big screen. I believe that it did nothing to the franchises postive aspects becasue paul andreson had no idea what the hell he was doing. I say we all make are own version and direct it ourselves. lol... p.s. we would prob do a better job than any of them.

Brian

And I hope in AVP2 would also have deep detail how elder predator( or known as Pred King) being elected....!

The master pred is back!

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

i elder pred i know how they become leader

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

my bad i mispelled my sentence i meant i know how elder preds become leaders

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

i'd just blow up all people who wished to do another crossover movie, THEY DONT WORK!!!

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

They CAN work, but very rarly, and even then only good as popcorn flicks... Yeah, crossovers are getting a little old. First it was Freddy v Jason, then AVP, and it just went on and on after that.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

I could work, if the movie industry decided putting Preds as faces, and aliens as heels....!

The master pred is back!

sorry. no matter how much you try, these films blow. freddy vs jason ed. avp ed. thank the lord they didnt ruin my beleoved halloween series by going through with 'michael vs leatherface'

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

To be an elder Yautja first, you have to past many stages. You also need to have alot of experience and also how old you are, as the saying goes, the older the wiser. You have to past stages such as a warrior, by succeding your 'rights of passage' obstacle, and when you inherited wisdom, age and success; you can be the one to be chosen in the tribe to be a leader of a coalition and one of the elders, that have strength in wisdom. What I mean by success is when you past all the stages, such as inherting better armoury and weapons. Weapons and armoury that are honed from a Xenomorph's skeletal structure and are made chrome.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

pred 3 is NOT even in the pipeline for production as i state in earlier posts, because the pred franchise wasnt a big hit at the box office they dont really have a grounding to make another unsuccessful film.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

The reason the haven't had franchise becasue they've not put deep detail enough about predator at Pred 1 and 2, so I suggest if Pred 3 decided to release, they should write the storyline in different way, in stead of making it as pure SCI-FI horror, it would be better make in some how in 'chronicle of riddick' style..

The master pred is back!