a war....

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

if there was a 50 quare mile field where aliens and predators wert fighting...

it is the middle of the day...nowhere to hide...just a war..preds dont have cloak

100 preds
800 aliens

who wud win in all all out war

(no cloak or nuke allowed)

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

guess that depends if they were blooded or not. i would lean towards the preds if they were blooded of course. like to see that in film, so much slaughter!

This space for lease

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol i agree in alll the films theres one thing missing...a full-on battle no hiding,no ambushes....just PURE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

brains over brawn preds would win it would be like the romans against the gals .. gals outnumberd them by the thousands but the romans wone becaus they wer organised and not just a rabble ... weev seen howe aliens react to groop of enamys in the movie aliens they just ataked on mass and dooing that to a groop of organised preds would just be lambs to the slaughter . it wudant have to be blooded wariors it dosant take a genios to hole a formation

and with a battle feild that big over half of the aliens will have falen to plasmacaster fire before the aliens could evan fight back cose it would take them that long to get wethin range to hit the preds back

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliens have dog aliens,predaliens,alien Warriors and super fast.pounce so strong i think aliens go to win battle vs preds

predalien26 of two princes

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think they all will cause it will become a massacre all will bleed to death and they will choke on ther own blood

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

in an open field even 100 humans could do it its alll about the range and aliens have none.
also the ground the aliens would be running on would be drenched in acid so who knows how that could effect the outcome.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

but its between pred and alien

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

delete this post.