Deathdrop, Human, 6 years ago

:(

Don't be hatin' bro.

DarkLioness, Human, 6 years ago

No April Fool's jokes for me today. So far. I mean it's still 10:43 PM so there's still time.

Specimen9, Human, 6 years ago

i tried being normal for once....it was the worse 5 minutes of my life

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

49d.jpg

^ U WOT M8

Man, guys, have you heard of this new thing called memes? Haha I don't know how it's pronounced but me and the girls LOVE, I mean L O V E the word! I'm getting it tattooed on my hip this weekend and anyway. So memes are this cool thing with frog man and the Pringles guy and it's totally the new way to communicate on social media. Saying LOL is for losers now, you HAVE to reply with a meme otherwise you're out of the group. Look, I call this one the "overworked college student who thinks about completely random stuff" meme:

4089236.jpg

>:(

EDIT: This is a one word reply, so now I have to give myself a warning. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

gamefreak33797, Human, 6 years ago

Bippty bop you need to stop

I still can't believe we've gone from being a proud people to using this fucking sig.

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

a3bb9f76f6bd0ef89f9357157764aad7.jpg

STAFF EDIT: THIS USER IS NOW BANNED

That's not true, I can look at your profile and see that you're not banned.

Anyway I just watched San Junipero and I want to cry about it forever.

Your Name is phenomenal. I'm seeing it again on Wednesday.

@DW: Fuck. Nothing gets by you.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

I've heard great things about Your Name but just my luck I can't watch it where I am. Guess I better do what all Australians do when we have this issue, illegal pirating. Because if they don't us to pay for it, then we bloody wont.

Well it looks like Star Wars celebration has given us a lot to look forward to. Star Wars Battlefront 2, The Last Jedi, the final season of Rebels. All of which I want and must now wait for because I turned down the chance to time travel.

Damn, that's too bad. See it when you can. Your Name isn't original in its premise, but it's charming and emotionally charged in its execution. It's not perfect and I do have a few issues with its plot. However, that doesn't mean it isn't incredible--it is. Can't stop thinking about it. I saw it for a third time yesterday and I might watch it again if its showtimes extend into the weekend.

I still haven't seen the trailer for The Last Jedi. I liked Rogue One a lot though, so I'm excited for it.

I was jut checking and it seems that we did have it screening back in November so that must have been the Subbed and I'm guessing you have been watching the Dubbed. Well at least we got it at some point even though I somehow missed it.

Oh that's weird. My theatres were showing both versions. I think in general it's better in Japanese, but I really prefer the main girl's English voice. Her English VA also did Mamimi in FLCL and Nui in Kill la Kill.

How is everyone doing? I broke my hand 6 weeks ago but I can now finally return to work. Good thing because I have been broke as fuck and have had to borrow money from a few friends and family members. I've spent my time wisely by doing fuck all such as watching Star Trek, unhealthy hours of YouTube and very minimal physical activity. I did however start playing my old Pokemon games in Nuzlocke Mode so that has been surprisingly fun.

I learned to break wood with ax.

@Bloo: This is not-blind-thigh-girl, right?

Yes. I still haven't played the game, but I love her and yes-blind-ass-girl.

@Tawg: Last time I played Nuzlocke was in Platinum. I gave up like 12 hours in (around the first or second gym). Now I play with Exp. Share on.

Edit: Hey we should get a new sig.