WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol
lets hear more sotries

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

i was an egg over looked by the predators that invated my hive when i hatched i saw a human walking dizzily gasping for air he must have been stabed by a pred i face hugged instantly when i got out i had it carcas of my queen i rubbed my head against her crown when i became an adoult i was diferent that normal praetorian i was a praetorian with a bone colored tint to it and he is always ed his teeth are like the queen's insted of back tubes he has spikes his crown is normal exept for there are 2 spikes growing out of his crown (like the queen's elite gourd in genocide) his tail is massive and sharp and his back spines are spikes and he has a 6 pack (not the beer) he has 6 fingers and he has long claws on his toes and his claws are long and very sharp also he has blood-red stripes going across his crown,chest,legs,arms,his 6 pack and his back,also his tail and spikes.and a scar on his crown that lools like the blooded mark
i vowed to distroy the predators i became a praetorian of anouther hive the head of the praetorians i was the closest thing to the queen after they tried to kill my for killin any pred that cought scent of so i became lone after i killed my 100th pred my crown acked as if the pred corsed me it felt as if it was being burned trough i pased out when i awoke i had spikes on the sides of my crown from that day on i was more powerful than ever i set out on a quest to go genocide on the predator race. who knows i my fullfil this outh or mybe there is a pred strong enouf to stop me

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

every story is welcome here

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Some time later, I was hidden in a hole( i don't know how i got there) .. all i can remember was that i was told that a war had begun

On the ground near the hole i was in, in the ceiling, i saw a pack of K-Series(Golden Xenomorph, i just don't wanna spell golden Xenomorph all the time but i still will) Aliens dragging a few marined down into an entrance.

And then i heard explosions, and something grabbed me in the foot...

Might be continued

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Nice ones, Frozen. You should be a professional advertiser.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

here is mine

you can't see they eyes of the demon till he come callin.
BALATU.....you can run but you can't hide.

DEE DEE DEE

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

SCARFACE story part2:scarface(cory)was training etensivly with other members in the clan.they then got news of rivel clans in lv-521.the preds got ready.eventully they got to the facility.inside they found traces of hive material.they found balatu clan members in an predalien hive.then xenos came in.scarface threw shrikens at the xenos.10 droped to the ground.the others tackled celtic102 to the ground.a combstick tore threw the xenos body.scarface intemadated a human luagh.they took the remaining predaliens.entered in the chamber scar and celtic102 drew thier acidproof wristblades.after that,celtic102 ordered the other hunters to move out and breach n clear the other side of the chamber.a wall broke down in the other side of the chamber.wild xenos swormed the hall of the chamber.scarface was in charge of the extermnation.the blasted bolts of plasma from left to right,top to bottom of the hall.the hall was cleared.no misses.scarface let out another luagh followed by a adult roer!broke celtic102 to said NICE.another wall broke down.celtic ordered the others to fight them off.celtic102 went after the alpha woariors.scarface searched the facility.he here some hissing noise.i broke down a wall.he found the queen.it was the alien who slian his father.the queen roered.predator playback:"sacrface,you are the hunting prodigy"scarface roered at the queen a drawed his wristblade and worrior combstick(glaive)

TO BE CONTINUED....

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,sorry

my own advertisement:

from the deep regions of space
come down for those skulls
they bring death to only those who are worthy
on the news they call them the vegalenties but on the streets they call them the demond,thry r
frying the prey,blooding the young
they hunt for glory,hunt for honor,hunt for their moon

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

I can't think of anything good for Alpha Draconis, srry TDN and Kidd

24517155789.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

yay your on good thing you werent on earlier , and im serious if you were i think you woulda left the site too

woops

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

Silence in the night...

night and sound of Silence roaming the Earth clears my thoughts that one day it might happen again.. more silence..

They Come In Silence Like Death In The Night...
They Breed Inside The Living And Kill At Birth...
Born On Another World, They Are The Perfect Killing Machines...
We are..... ALIENS.. OF... THE HIVE

*Alien hiss*

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ah,i remember this thread..it was so much fun..this was before winter i think

corysig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I am a legend i am the BLACK WARRIOR a predator that never lost a battle then noone ever saw me again now i am back and i will annihialate all aliens and humans. DOnt GET IN MY WAY. just kiddin about dont get in my way. or am I? muhaaahaaahaaa

HOLY SH!T wut did I smoke?

Another Story From Frozen ALien, perhaps the soon to be the last on until another topic (or RPG) starts like this

I was kept Young,even after hundreds of years, i return to Earth now and then but something strange has been going on with me...

I was on a mission for the Yautja, a distress signal from a hunting group in our clan

Something went wrong, and before i went missing this was heard on a transmission :
"*Xenomorph Screeching* *Screaming*"

End of Transmission

Last time any living Yautja heard from me

The Planet I was on, The last time i would be a Yautja when i awoke.. I fell Asleep, i never woke up for a long, long time.

In my Dreams i felt real, and my soul was beggining a new life.

End of a Yautja, Birth of a Hybrid

I didn't just bring dishonor upon myself..... I did much worse than that. I became my Rival, the Ultimate prey, My Enemy. The Xenomorph

23022375518.jpg
~Another Female on the Site~

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

i am the 2nd of my kind the 1rst, my brother was created in space by a crazy sientist his life was short tho he was forced to fight a queen alien by the scientist who created him.Then was killed buy the queen he was pited aganst, the sientist who created him also died.Years later the sientists resurch on the "Rogue project" was fond buy another not-so-crazy sientist this man was much smarter then the man who created the origanl rogue,so he upgraded the designe of the rogue and injected a advanced cemical mixture of the origanl rogues DNA into a xeno egg.(the rogue is a larg red male alien with spines on its head ,sholders,and arms.It is created to rival the queen in a hive and to destroy anything that chalanges it.Its orginal porpose was to help re-take earth from the aliens).I was then injected by some strange chemical that made me feel stronger and gave me the urge to just break free of my egg and find a host....soo i did just that insted of leting the flaps of my egg open i just ripped them open and i leeeped on the nerist things face and that nerist thing was my creator.a few houers later i awoke inside his rib cage i felt so strong i wanted to be free to kill but i needed to wait i needed a lil more time to grow but i just couldint wait i NEEDED to kill so with 1 strong push i burst strate though my creators rib cage.When i amarged i fond my self in a larg abandond lab but i had already knew wut happined....xeno infestation..i could sense them all around.The siintist who created me must have had other xenos in captivity but they must have got lose and turnd this lab into there hive.All i wanted 2 do was kill them all but i was 2 weak i still needed time to grow soo i just waited there for 4 houres and for some reson the xenos in the hive never came to find me....they must not think im a threat...well i will show them diffrintly.As time pasted i grew and changed i became 4 times the size of any xeno and i grew larg spines on my head,shoulers and arms but for some reson i never turnd black like normal aliens i turnd blood red.I was ready.After growing 2 my full size i rampaged through the hive that was once an undergrownd lab owned by humans..i crushed all other xenos who steped in my path,i had killed all of them in the hive exept 1...the queen.When i came to her i hestated before i attacked....this is how my brother died...i new this because when i was in my egg i had over herd my creator talking about this....was i afared?This was how m brother was killed.No i am the rogue i am beatter than my obsolet brother!.Then i attacked.I was saidly quikly over powerd i new i couldint win the queen was 2 strong i needed to retreat and when i becum stronger i will show this bit*h whos boss!So then i escaped i ran away to fight again anuther day.

eh sry i have bad spelling and im not a very good story teller...but i tryed:)

will

willsig2vy.jpg

That was good, I liked it.

Otang, sorry again

Darkness all around the room.. the Hive.. surrounded with Xenomorph all around the room..
There.. I became my Prey, My Rival, My Enemy..

The Only thing that was able to kill me..

In the darkest reaches of space, a Creature Teriffied us. I Became that creature...

The Hive, The home Planet, There i was born, our of my host.

I waited for hours, it seemed like days. Finally, i broke free, looking around, i saw only the Queen, comforing me.

I Became a Xenomorph

23022375518.jpg

o thank u:)

will

willsig2vy.jpg

lol im serious it was are you thinking of Joining the Next RPG (if it is going to happen)?

23022375518.jpg

umm i dont think i can sence im not in a clan yet...but if i can then yea i wana be in the next 1

will

willsig2vy.jpg