skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: That's.... that's so fucking horrible dude. But a great analogy, in a really, nasty, I threw up in my mouth reading it, kind of way.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

installing life is strange episodes 1-4 now

EDIT: SO MUCH WALKING AND TALKING

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

YUS. DW, I hope you enjoy it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I still haven't played it. I HAVE been putting the soundtrack on in the background, though, and I like it. Which reminds me, I haven't been on Youtube yet...

@Bloo pls check Wonder Girls' album ASAP and tell me what you think.

@DH to be honest, a shy and quiet high school girl whose passion is photography is the exact opposite of who I am in real life and it frightens me to be put in that situation.

Its better than a completely blank protagonist eho exists only to be "filled" by your personality tho, amirite?

Also, you gotta tell me what happens with Kate in your first play. I managed to help her.

Not at all, I like to relate to or be the main character of a game. This is more like a book, which I do enjoy reading, but in this case it's scary because I can't think of this girl as being myself or my creation, so I feel extra responsible for whatever bad shit will happen to her because I've put her through that.

Anyone else watch the leaked Comic-Con Warcraft footage? I'm pretty pumped for the film, been playing/reading/invested in the franchise for more than a decade(I discovered Alien/Predator around the same time as Warcraft).

Plus it is aimed at wider audiences, not just Warcraft fans, and is intended to help break the curse of shitty video game movies, sort of like how the Iron Man/Thor/Captain America/Avengers films helped make comic book movies all the rage in popular culture.

I'm mostly excited for the merchandise though, not paying sixty bucks for a dusty Orc action figure that's literally two years older than me.

@DH So is there something interesting coming, or am I just fucking up a young girl's life?

Kate will give you the girst glimpse, and its down the rabbit hole from there. Having finished episode 4, it is a satisfactory conspiracy that may or may not end the world. How far are you?

Only finished episode 1 so far because my life is already boring enough without having to live a young girl's boring life on the side. It's her personality that gets me, you see. She manages to have superpowers and somehow still be an extremely boring person. As if she was written by Haruki Murakami, but a lot more boring.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

We did it boys! I'm going to university to study Physics next month ^^

Congratulations Concrete! :D

So far the main differences between Life Is Strange and The Walking Dead are:

- LIS has no quick time events so there's no excitement, ever
- LIS has bad voice actors
- The story of TWD kept me interested even though I don't like the TV show, but the story of LIS is completely uninteresting to me even though I like college girls and/or time travel
- I hate the music in LIS
- Even the zombies in TWD were less whiny than the main character of LIS
- TWD made me like a kid even though I hate kids, but LIS is making me dislike a potentially lesbian college girl even though I love lesbians and, again, college girls

And what the fuck kind of plant dies if you water it two days in a row?

Maybe it isn't the kind of plant that matters... maybe it is the amount of kindness that comes with the watering? Killed with kindness mayhaps?

Yeah or maybe the developers are stupid.

EDIT: Finished episode 3, still just ruining a young girl's life.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I like the music. I don't like how it reminds me of all those hipster indie films that try really hard to be Pregnant Ellen Page, but Alt-J is nice to put in the background when I'm focusing on something else.

krio, Yautja, 8 years ago

"Welcome back, guy! Hey, who is this again?"
I was not missed.
I guess I can stay away again.

David honestly means well, but his servailence is overboard, dude.

And 99% of teens would agree, so you really cant 3xpect anything else.