-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bruce Willis, Liam Neeson and Stephen Chow. One of them is an Alien that transforms into a Predator who is in control of Soul Edge. Darth Vader comes to claim it (like he actually does in Soul Calibur IV, which was a shit story line in my opinion) while Stephen Chow does his kung fu thing to eliminate the terminators coming from the future, as they think John Connor's half step-brother is disguised as a certain weird-speaking little green alien, which is on Mars because he feels a disturbance in the force. He finds a Predator and does battle with him but later joins forces when both lives are indangered by the alien forces coming to earth.

I'll leave the rest to someone else. Oh, and Linday Lohan cameos as a terminator. Very lame idea but I'm in an internet cafe and I gotta' go soon.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol Darth Vader. good one bloo.

how bout...

KISS vs ALIEN?

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien vs predator Christmas special.

Nuff said.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

AvP 2 has already been made, slayer...

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

touche!

but like...imagine the star wars christmas special
but with avp.

maybe they save santa.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

The Sailor Scouts vs Aliens vs Predator vs Scary Movie 2.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Really, anything Waynes Brothers-related would destroy any franchise.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh wait I got one!

Alien vs Predator vs Frakenfish vs MegaShark vs Sharktopus

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I believe the title says "Destroy the franchise" not "Destroy the thread with your vs ideas". Put some effort into your post instead of just going "OMFG THIS IS GENIUS! ALIEN VS PREDATOR VS CANTALOUPE VS TOOTHPASTE VS JEREMY IRONS VS LORD OF THE RINGS VS THE VILLAGE PEOPLE VS THE KOREAN MUSIC INDUSTRY!"

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

^But I like "Wedding Dress."

More for the clothes in the video than anything else.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival.

Oh... Right...

^ Well played.

Hey Deathdrop, I know this is oftopic but why do i only have 10 stat points? Ive been a member for years!

Also.

I would have m night shamalam Directing and have Shia lebouf be the main character who befriends a predator who is actualy Shia lebouf from the future. Aliens can actualy talk and are part of some goverment conspiracy trying to cover up roswell.

It doesn't particularly matter, but if it bugs you that much I've adjusted it.

Deathdrop you're a lad!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I disagree. I may come to disrespect someone until I've seen that they have exactly one more level in dexterity than I do. By that point I've totally achieved enough wood to light that bitch on fire with my love.

"I would have m night shamalam Directing and have Shia lebouf be the main character who befriends a predator who is actualy Shia lebouf from the future. Aliens can actualy talk and are part of some goverment conspiracy trying to cover up roswell."

The bit about future Shia made me laugh.