FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

my soul was now in something known as"the modern pandora's box"and after thousands of years pandora's box was finally opened,my soul unleashed,it went back to my body and i was reborn,a layer of rock and fire covered my body,with my new armour i wreaked havoc upon the yautja killing millions of them,before scar was reborn as well
SCAR:you ugly mother f*cker
ME:heed your words coward
and we fought again,i defeated him this time and continued my path of destruction,a plasma bolt struck me down,removing my old armour and revealing a new layer of it,i breathed fire on the predator and then i was knocked unconcious and imprisoned with a group of massive aliens,i engulfed them one by one,growing with each one i killed until they named me a TITAN.they imprisoned
me again,this time in a larger cell with fire-proof and electrified glass.the walls were not electrified.
TO BE CONTINUED

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

(does the person i facehug have to be avp related?)

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

in my cell i found two massive chains that apparently were to be used for my execution,i ripped them off the roof and poked a hole in each wrist then i made each of the chains searing hot at the end and stuffed them into the wounds
ME:AAAARRRGGGHHHH
the skin healed over the chains and could not be removed.i smashed the glass and killed the two guards,there was a huge predator statue around the corner of my cell,it was the size of me and holding two predator swords,i smashed the statue and took the blades then i clipped them on to the end of the chains and wrapped the chains around my wrists and tucked the swords under the chains and began to attempt to climb up the air vents and found them to small,so i began digging up the ceiling and soon found that i was in a spaceship,yet i jumped out of the ship and blew it up and steered my way to the predator homeworld yet it would take hundreds of years.a few hundred years later
the predators were expecting me,and built there own collosal being as big as me and with giant weapons,fueled by the only substance capable of getting it to fight me,there own blood was poured into the massive fuel tanks,within moments of activation it was already acting like a predator,when i crash landed they captured me,i woke up in a cage and an arena was standing in front of me,my cage door opened and i stepped into the arena,my foe stood before me and roared,i roared back,the crowd shrank back and then another roar came....from the crowd
ANNOUNCER:ladies and gentlemen,get ready for the main event...LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!
us two titans battled for hours,in the end i killed the robot,his burnt remains falling over,then i turned on the crowd and killed most of them,those remaining running from me,but one,standing her ground,i recognised her,my wife.....
TO BE CONTINUED

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

HOMM1, Undefined, 17 years ago

I become me becouse I growd first in my mom then i become an spider like form and jumped on an man and but an mini alien hes stumack and he growed and bet himself out..............

Dont mess whit my brothers and mom then my claws will cut you in half

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I used to be a human-like e.t and i got into a war with the soul eaters. they decimated my army but they said they liked my determination and fighting skills so they asked me if i wanted more power. I said yes and inhaled the spores of the Mother-Queen of Drak'On and became a soul eating drone. Then i just kept eating souls and trillions of souls later i evolven into a controler. I was experimented on and became a soul eater of the dark family and continued to consume souls till i became a dread reaper. Now i am a death wraith but i don`t remember all the details of the evolution... The death wraith isn`t even a xenomorph, it`s a fallen demiurg, but here i am a dread reaper. And a drone in rpgs if i catch any...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

this is the story of my charicter and thw thing is after this stuff is when i ended up here with all of you

I Vincent was once a member of the Turks 30 years. I was assigned to supervise the Jenova Project in Nibelheim, where I fell in love with a scientist named Lucrecia Crescent, an assistant to Professor Gast.
myself as a Turk

At first unknown to me, Lucrecia once was an assistant to my father Grimoire Valentine on the discovery of Chaos and Omega but he died saving her life when the tests of the experiment went wrong. Later I discovered her link with my father’s death and asked Lucrecia why she never told me. She fled from me but I wanted to find her so I could tell her my true feelings for her. When I spoke to Lucrecia later, she didn’t want to be with me as she felt too guilty about my father’s death and she told me it was all her fault. She fled again ultimately entering a relationship with her associate Hojo instead. Lucrecia became pregnant afterwards, and her unborn child was to be part of the next Jenova experiment of Hojo’s which was an investigation into the effect of Jenova cells on an unborn child. I was very against this and confronted Hojo to ask him if what he heard was true. As Lucrecia entered Hojo told him it had nothing to do with him and that they were scientists and they knew what they were doing. Then I asked Lucrecia if she was sure it was what she wanted and she retorted that if it concerned her then yes, she was sure. So, in the interest of science she decided to proceed with the treatment. After a while Lucrecia became very sick and started to get visions of what would become of her unborn son in the future. Outraged, I confronted Hojo in the Shinra Mansion's underground laboratory. Hojo being angered with my approach pulled out a gun from his lab coat and shot me in the stomach. He proceeded to use my dead body as the subject for experiments. Lucrecia, who had been unable to help him, went into the lab where I was to try to find a way to save him. Lucrecia started to look through her unfinished thesis on Chaos, Omega and the Lifestream. Hojo caught her looking at her files and said to her that she just wanted to use him so she could finish her thesis because of how people thought it was so “unrealisticâ€Â. Lucrecia didn’t want to believe she was doing it for that, so she persisted so she could try to save me. Lucrecia injected him with stagnant lifestream which revived me and turned me into the beast Chaos. However, due to Chaos becoming violent and nearly attacking her, Lucrecia put the materia called "Protomateria" inside him to keep Chaos and its feral nature under control. Lucrecia left and tried to kill herself because she was not allowed to see her son, Sephiroth, and she wanted to punish herself for the pain she has caused me, but she was unable to due to the Jenova Cells still in her body, so she went to the cave and trapped herself within the Mako crystals. I awoke on the operating table – Hojo and Lucrecia nowhere to be seen - and responded to my modified body with both anguish and rage. I believed that this was my punishment for my “Sin†at not being able to save Lucrecia, so with that, I punished himself further more by putting myself in a coffin in the Shinra mansion basement where Hojo then locked the door. Due to the experiments, my age remains physically at 27 and he was found 30 years later
One year after that, I was called by Reeve in an important matter to Kalm. There, I became the prime target of the Deepground Soldiers. It would soon be revealed that they are after the Protomateria inside my body. Once removed from my body, I began to feel the stress of Chaos and its desire to kill. I faced the DGS leader, Weiss, who is possessed by the digitized mind of Hojo. Me & Hojo have are final battle, which ended with the awakening and the surfacing of Chaos within me.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honour.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

who know's she does not

heeeeey... i just realised somthin... now i have all the time i need to write down the whole story, well, if i can remember the whole story, cause some parts i only made up 7 years ago and... oh, sh!t, i just remembered how long it is... well... if i do it... it`s gonna take a long time

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah... many times, some members bump this old topic to share their stories... and new members casually pop up, so now that it has been bumped once again, I think it's safe to say that this really needs to be stickied/pinned/hammered.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

I hate to get off topic but it would probably be less harmfull than making a seperate thread.

However, may this thread be pinned to the forum or as they say, stickied.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

The untold battles I have seen, the many loved ones I've seen die for pathetic reasons, and the suffering I've exspirienced and shared have forged the darkness that has taken hold of my form.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Hell no one cares about your sreams.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hehe, it's good to know that people knows me rofl Or think they know me 'cos sometimes I don't know myself.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Umm.. hello guys. Noone on the main forum knows but i decided i'm 'gonna be a lot more active then i have been in the last few months..

and since i was kinda' forced to take a writing class, i'm 'gonna re-write my character's story..

Ooh, and I don't think I'm 'gonna be quadra-posting a lot anymore.. lol. I just looked at some old posts and saw how many times I did it. Kinda funny now that i think I'm a lil' more mature..

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha()Lone Wolf

My RPG character is a drone!!! I came out of a chest and i was a drone, i can`t remember anything else!!! I ain`t killed no loved ones and i ain`t won any great battles! I AM A DROOOONE FOR GOD`S SAKE!!! Yea, Predess, i know "Your god has nothing to do with this"

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Everyone forget the last story of my alien, this is is the real story.

My alien is from the red hive. The red hive was another species of xenomorph. The rival Jockeys created this species and it was this species that wiped out the side that created the black ones. Even still, the Blacks outnumber the Red 10 –1 across the cosmos when they are introduced at CL4. Their infestation is substantially less because the gestation period for Red are twice as long as Blacks. Red xenomorphs are also much more uncontrolled and much more aggressive. They seem to indulge in killing more than the expansion of the Hive. This flaw seems to point to the genetic fluke theory.

But my xenomorph betrayed the red hive, and went with the shadow serpents. The shadow serpents killed off the red hive with the help of my red xenomorph.

alien3yl9.jpg

Peterson, Undefined, 12 years ago

Bumping this to the top.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 12 years ago

Wow, posts from before I'd ever been to 4chan.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 12 years ago

WOW. This is an old one.

FireHunter, Undefined, 12 years ago

No kidding, last time I posted in here I must have been about ten years old.
For the sake of site history I'm not going to remove my former posts, but I want to point out that my character idea now is nothing like that crazy story that I put up in here six years back.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 12 years ago

Holy shit, there are posts from a million years ago. Black Warrior, Frozen Alien, Donut... "wow" might be the word I'm looking for.

Edit: I clicked on a random page and found a very, very early sig of mine under one guy named Predalien. I feel like one of you site-designated Old Men suddenly coming back from years of absence.