Game resources differ from servers

Opeth420, Undefined, 15 years ago

Hey everyone, I have the game AVP2 and I installed the game, the 1.0.9.6 patch, the map pack, and both the tool packs. I cant join any servers though. I always get this message! I dont have any mods or anything. Its really frustrating, I have Windows Vista 32bit home edition, geforce 6150, 1 gig of ram. I am running it as admin and under the compatibility XP mode. I then installed the savior mod, adn the patch. Lots of servers show (but only a few people playing in them) but I cant join any. Here are my commands

-windowtitle "Aliens vs. Predator 2" -rez AVP2.rez -rez sounds.rez -rez Alien.rez -rez Marine.rez -rez Predator.rez -rez Multi.rez -rez AVP2dll.rez -rez AVP2l.rez -rez custom -rez AVP2p.rez -rez AVP2p2.rez -rez AVP2P1.REZ -rez avp2p5.rez -rez AVP2SP.REZ -rez avp2p5.rez +DisableMusic 0 +DisableSound 0 +EnableTripBuf 1 +DisableHardwareCursor 0 ++RenderDll d3d.ren ++CardDesc \\.\DISPLAY1 ++Renderer "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150" ++ScreenWidth 640 ++ScreenHeight 480 ++BitDepth 16 ++GameScreenWidth 640 ++GameScreenHeight 480 ++GameBitDepth 16

I tried reinstalling too but again no dice, do I need to install primal hunt? I read that savior only works with the original avp2.

HELP PLEASE!