i talked to my frend about this (alien escape in avp)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in avp the hole in the ground to the pyrimid, when lex got to it with scar the aliens were already there couldnt one of them have gotten out and onto the ship then it stayed low till it reached mainland then start killing people and turninto a alien queen and infest the world

my frend tought the aliens were to stupid to do that but i think they could there my fav

i didnt say that aliens were stupid there my favorite

weeeee,thats meeee.lol well yeah,oviously they arnt stupid cuz look what they can do.and iam sure it isnt instinct..mahahhah

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey predalienhunter sorry if you thought i was mad or somethin. and are you alien or pred

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Of course They Aren't stupid, I agree with anyone who says that they aren't lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

frozen alien's right xenos aren't stupid

TO BE OR NOT TO BE ANAILATED ......
....... THAT IS THE DEADLY QUESTION

who else agrees with me and thanx cory

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

well put

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

yeah for example in alien resurrection the alien sacrificed itself so the others could escape. and pushed that button to freeze that dude. wut i am sayin is NOT $TUP!D. i am only doin this because preds would not hunt them if they are $tup!d.

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

tell your friend It was Pauls fault lol
ALiens aren stupid

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

plothole, anderson's small mind didn't think about that did it? That movie has so many faults & plotholes that most people couldn't even be bothered counting them all. He's an idiot, should be put in shackles & marched through a town, surrounded by alien & predator fans, I doubt he'd be treated very well. The coroner would probably have to be called afterwards, lol

stalker.jpg