Predator Question

celtic102, Yautja, 19 years ago

in Avp the facehugger jumps at the pred and it attaches to him why did the chstburster come out after it detached because the other people in the sacrifacial chamber the chestburster came out just after it detached....

Celtics back to kill some Aliens ! ! ! !

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

u got ripped off mate.........BAD, well i watched it for free wohoo and got it for free haha

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

We did lose, well, i lost about £6.50 paying to go and see that big lump of monkey nuggets.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Heydrich, Yautja, 19 years ago

I think that the only connection with AVP should be to start with the predalien. take the battle back off earth, it would be better. if possible, try to create a movie based on the AVP books prey, hunters planet, and war. and possibly cut humans out all together. have the preds use some other lifeform to breed the ultimate prey. that way either one or the other has to win. no more of this bull about whoever wins....we lose, we didnt lose in the movie, sure a hell of a lot of people died, but one survived. that to me says we didn't lose, rather that the humans won.

Yeah totally ripped off. There's little old me in the cinema all excited and then get treated to an hour and a half of rhino dump.

anotheralpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

mightymandy2001, Yautja, 19 years ago

Thats true

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

The fact that the chestburster stayed in there (although anderson probably did do it for the fianl scene) is that Predators are tougher than humans and probably woke up quicker than the humans as well and in Alien 3 Ripley went for days with it inside her.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

Plot hole. There is really no other way to explain it, other then what Dave said.

deathdrop.jpg

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

That's one thing make me confuse, the pred shown mentioned that before they took the body to the chamber....I beleive the elder pred did it on purpose...!

The master pred is back!

The only thing i can suggest is that the chestburster takes varying times to develop depending on which host it comes from. (outside of movie land, Paul anderson had to keep us waiting as he wanted the predalien chestburster for the final scene)

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Valniks, Yautja, 19 years ago

Didn't the alien queen stab (Scar) in the chest?

No, i think the queen got him through the belly. Or in between. A queen wouldnt really care for one alien, even if it is from a pred.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Does anybody think that the AVP2 should have 'nothing' related with AVP1?

The master pred is back!

TDN, Yautja, 19 years ago

I personally think so. AVP was bad alright, not horribly bad but still bad. If they do a continuation of it it'll only hurt the 2 franchises. I'd say make a whole new story, character setting etc. Especially, NO Pyramids!

well in a way it shoud be but in a way it shudent be.

Or try take the timeline back to the first time when preds arrived to earth, I think it isn't a bad idea at all...!

The master pred is back!

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

lmao, i got 2 funny copys one works good but the second is full on pirate, its filmed in an american cinima dammm do they every shut up full comments from every one there and im sure there all alien fans

topdogg2.jpg