could weapons today kill aliens?

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

could techknology today kill aliens? in the books, the aliens have armor and all. pulse rifles kill aliens because they are stronger than today's rifles. you probably could kill one for sure if you fire a "m16" in the mouth of one. i know weapons today can kill preds because in pred2, the main guy really hirts the pred with a gun. i really don't know about aliens though........... Any ideas?

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

some of them but no not todayes rifals

the war must go on until one side reamanes

jthedragon, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would sure hope so...if not you might as well plan your funeral.

Kill, or be Killed...

They could probely do some damage/kill some, but if there was alot then we would be screwed.

Kill, or be Killed...

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

a lot and we would died in a few seconds.........

(i'm not the best speller...:P)ya...it would big time...

Kill, or be Killed...

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

amour piercing bullets fired from a high powered rifle would take them out so would an RPG(rocket propeled grenade) or a nuke if u wanted to destroy a hive, high powered machine guns would kill them i think so yeah i think most amour piercing weapons would do the job so i think we could defend our selves with toadys weapons

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think today's weapons, aside from heavy stuff like RPGs and miniguns could not take out an alien. The pulse rifles fires caseless explosive rounds and so does the smartgun and most of the marine's weapons. Today's standard machine gun don't have that much firepower. I get the feeling that aliens are immune to normal projectiles.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Whane every time I played warhammer 40k, when my opponent using Tyraind my barin always have a thought from the movie when the human/marine spending a hard time to fight oroup of aliens, personally I believe heavy machine gun would do the work, but if you think you are over confidence as cowboy clint eastwood and think could shoot down 'anything' with ya handgun.....then ya're deadly wrong....!

The master pred is back!

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

sure they could

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

MINI-GUNS:YES
PISTOLS:NO

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the british SA80 could noce em doun with no prob they can shoot through a brick wall at 30 yards mace short worck of an alien