THE RPG IS GETTING INTENSE!!!!!

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

This is wicked guys man this has been a totally wicked RPG. I feel the ending appoarching. Man I cant wait to see what happens...hehehe

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

you Better believe Iseijin

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Best of luck for both sides. May the best specie win.

You Preds just wait. I may be injured right now but when I'm healed you are in BIG trouble. Besides, you guys are on OUR turf, we have the advantage.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

oh yea I know its just that some xenos are feeling that you preds are acting unstoppable so just try to ease up on that quality, not being rude in anyway just want a good clean battle.

no definatley not drone, we would never act unstoppable we are unstoppable muahahahaha lol j/k but it will be awesome to see how it turns out.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

oh no not a big deal, not trying to stomp your fun stride, I just thought I should get it out there.

No worries Drone Warrior I am still on my high from fighting dave. I believe ya trust me on that one Iseijin and Drone, but I will tell you this nothing will stop me from getting to dave, for one final showdown.

predsig.bmp.jpg

just to give you preds a heads up not to act unstoppable

i had no idea about that, sorry drone didnt mean to make anyone mad. well anyway sorry about that I will relay the message around. we will ease up a bit. sorry just still feeling the battle I had with dave, gotta let it all out when facing him.

predsig.bmp.jpg

many thanks PR well DD and myself are squaring off against a very angry queen, this should prove to be interesting.

predsig.bmp.jpg

ya k20 i hope you win and if you dont i hope you go down with honer if you dont i will allways respect you.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

dont be fooled dave dont go down easy and knowing him he will leap into action and porbably eat some one

topdogg2.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey guys

Hunters or the hunted

How are ya both?

Hunters or the hunted

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

yep sorta

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

yeah the RPG is almost over. Dave is barely alive but as a word of advice to all Preds never I mean never ever count him out, as a matter of fact that goes for all Xenos, he will bring someone else down before his final breath leaves his body, this will be very interesting.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Dave killed himself?

Hunters or the hunted

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

daves dead in the rpg he commited suicide by posting his own death

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

its gonna come to a close soon k20 make ur way the the queens chamber me and DD are trying to clamp her up now if we fail then its BOOOOOM time so get there quik and bring ur remaing warriors

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

^^^^^top posts^^^^^^

.....it aint over yet........

Yo stalker, how's it hanging bro?

headmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nope still any ones gess who will win.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.