Suggestions for new predators they should have in avp2

Stalker, Yautja, 19 years ago

For AVP they created celtic( he was in pred 2 but anyway),chopper & the new elder. anyone got suggestions or descriptions for preds they should have in avp2

Hunters or the hunted

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

lol pred make a cake, i think they should show the spear gun more and the dart gun, the dart gun had the y shaped tip end that we saw in pred 2 and also had the net within it great weapon but i think they should keep the preds more the the first two didnt realy like the ones in avp but those arm blades were gangsta

topdogg2.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 19 years ago

celtic was in pred 2 well at least a pred with the same mask was, it would be good to see some preds that only had blade weapons but u wouldnt want to take it too far u cant just keep inventing preds otherwise the thrill of it goes away this pred can shoot this pred can slice this pred can make a cake it would get stupid

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Celtic wasnt in predator 2 chooper or whateva the hell ya called it was in it.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

Karnaje, Yautja, 19 years ago

ohhhhhh alot of predators a huge veriety of predators like in the second pred game.

Karnaje

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

Somethihng they missed are the preds not only carried spear, they also carry polearms as well (from what the comics has shown...)!

The master pred is back!

celtic102, Yautja, 19 years ago

They should have more hi tec weapons like the Y shaped blade the predator used in predator 2 which was stuck in the roof

div

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

But looks like one of the pred in AVP 'is it called chopper?' has the same mask as the pred in pred 1, so is he the blood warrior? Or in fact the blooded warrior don't need to wear armour at all....? (The one in pred 1 has no armour on, is it?)

The master pred is back!

jthedragon, Yautja, 19 years ago

Sorry, I just had to laugh at the pred making a cake...lol.

Kill, or be Killed...