The Alien KING...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yes, you read that right. I said KING. I have found a cannon picture of it, highly detailed, and apparently this awsome-looking-yet-ugly-son-of-a-b*tch has been featured in one of Dark Horse's comics. I don't know which one, but if you know what the guy's are talking about, click Here.

Rip_031.jpg

Yes, look at that. And here's a detailed picture of the head. It's like an enlarged Warrior with a psychotic dome if you ask me.

Rip_031b.jpg

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Whoa thats a different alien ,Im a predator....I love to see that on my wall every day when I wake up in the morning!!!

alien king what about flying alien's or flying queen or king.try find that for me

what will happen hybrid on the predator mother ship. 1.die 2.live long that it can reach to be a adult alien.

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

you are lucky that you have KB Toys at where you live. The last KB Toys of where I am went out of business and they changed it into a girls jeans warehouse. The worst part is, we only had 1 in where I live.

Angus, I have a question, do they still sell those alien action figures?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

does this look like the King Alien?

KingAlienLoose1a.jpg

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yup yup.
That's the toy figure I had, only mine was an all black and gray KB Toys variant.

Angus.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nice find Bloo, very interesting, although I'm not much for the idea of an alien king myself.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Well, if it's not a King, click on my line in the first post and tell the dudes otherwise.

predalienking, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i have rouge and that is not an alien king the comic is awsome though thats why i call my self predalienking i saw this site about a week after i finished the comic so i thought it would be cool for predalien crossed with king any way the king alien is a rouge wich ruins the concept in that book it kills all xenos including the queen it gets with in contact it is killed by the queen in a battle to the death

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

Although, something tells me you all have already seen this before...

did indeed lol that were i got my idea for the king, the good old comics .... But its not reallt accepted here

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

I think so, yet I haven't touched or payed attention to a comic for a few months. Call me stupid if I'm wrong.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That was from the "Rogue" comic, correct?

deathdrop1.jpg

Well... I suppose it may make a good render for something...

Heheheh, yeah. Anyone who was not here when that discussion over the Alien King was not recently going on, too bad. We're not doing it again. I hate repeating myself over and over again.

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I've never seen that picture before, and I must compliment you, Bloo. That is a nice find.

I had a King Alien action figure (which looked something similar to that) when I was younger.

The idea of an Alien King is a little pointless and unnecessary, however it does sound very cool to me.
Hence, "Angus Alien: King Shadow Serpent."

Angus.jpg

no iv read the novle it featurs in its a cros bred drone not a king. the book was cald Rouge andwasreleesed in 1993

Anarchysig.jpg

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Very interesting....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

oh yeah,look at this
FlyingQueen.jpg

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

lol i had been the designer of alien and some 1 presented me with that i wouldbe ofended lol

Anarchysig.jpg

predalienking, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

it is not a king rouge has a king that is not the king looks like this CA_04_TPB.jpg

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL