Whats Everyones Favorite Pred from any movie?

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im Just Wondering whats everyones favorite predator from any pred or alien vs pred movie?
Mines Definately Celtic from AVP with a close second being City Hunter from Pred 2.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

city hunter, jungle hunter and celtic

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

pradator 1,is a bad boy if he and celtic got in to a fight woo I dont know how will win.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol I know you already know that, just watchin out for Chopper lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

Chopper was smart, the only reason he seemed stupid was because he didnt fight Grid back but he couldnt, his Spine as hit with Grid's tail

26619511777.jpg

and predator2 elder

cory-sig.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Jungle Hunter and Chopper are my favorites. They both looked cool and one of them was smart(Jungle Hunter).

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

definetly city hunter,all the way

cory-sig.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

well there probably was a topic like this but im new just got initiated today so this is mostly my first post.

El Demonio Que Hace Trofeos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trohies of man.

for me its gonna be the pred from pred2, he was a bad azz, straight takin over the hood had every one running scared not just that but he had an agressive temper and showed great skill with his kills plus the weapons no one cant say they didnt like all round improvment remind me of me as a young hungry warrior

topdogg2.jpg

Scar, Jungle Hunter (Predator), Celtic and Chopper

I like City Hunter (P2) too but not as much lol

I think there was a Thread like this though, not sure maybe it was favorite Mask or something

26619511777.jpg

The Scar predator (the 1 who survived last in avp)

pohsnewsig.bmp.jpg
Predators RULE!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

by far pred 1 (jungle hunter as some call it), he was a cunning hunter who stalked his prey & picked them off one by one, his look & design overall were by far the best aswell. He was also obviously an experienced pred since he hunted with only his wristblades & plasmacaster

stalker.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

im gonna say the bad blood from the comic series he was insane he just killed hundreds of people for the fun of it
yes i know he wasnt in a movie but he was just so awsome!!!
i loved that huge sword he used!

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think pred2 yautja ie the best simply becuase he was involved more in the movie. pred 1 was great becuase he was the first of the franchise, but he wasnt around as much.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory