AvP Unrated - Excited

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okay, I've read some reviews of the unrated Dvd. the bad news is that the eight minutes of extra footage doesn't really make it a better movie. However, there is good news. There is a more graphic chestbursting scene. I am so psyched about that, because while it doesn't make it a better film at all, it will be really cool. One of my biggest beefs with Alien vs. Predator was that the chestburster scenes and other gore scenes had really hardly any gore.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the difference between the unrated edtion is it has the same special features as the UK/AUS DVDs but has 8 more minutes of film.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

many thanks for that.is it avaliable in the uk?

THROW.JPG

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Unrated is sadly also stinky... The extra gore isn't that visible i'm telling ya it is like an extra 10 mililitres of blood thats all the cut parts dont make up for it to...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

personally I don't think it would make much difference, the film was bad for many more reasons other than it's lack of gore. It is worth buying the 2 disc edition on DVD though, cack film, but some pretty sweet special features (not the best ever, but decent enough to buy it for)

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

is the unrated version any different to the uk 2 disc extreme edition?

THROW.JPG