THE HUMAN NAMES ARE HERE!!!!!

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN- Kevin Day (TDN code name) rank, 1st Lieutenant, 1st Lt.

Buller- O'shea McLellan (Big-O code name) rank, Sergeant Major, SgtMaj

Rooster- Roger McCusker (Rooster code name) rank, Gunnery Sergenant, GySgt

Glover- Mitchell Sanders (Trigger code name) rank, Corporal, Cpl

Wolf_Kid- Jennifer Rae (Isis code name) rank, Warrant Officer 2, WO2

Sorry it took so long the Xeno names will be up shortly. Hope yall like them.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Glover, Undefined, 18 years ago

busy, and tired, VERY tired

I guess that Angels never learn to say goodbye.

im doing alright Ash how have you been.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

cool cool Glover I will give ya a call this weekend or later this week. No prob dude, daveberg and the other mods know that you are my bestfriend, so no worries, and you are a good poster. talk to you later.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

no prob, Glover, how ya been?

predsig.bmp.jpg

no, this is just information for the Humans you and the others, its cool i didnt say you cant speak of other topics in the thread, no worries bro. just keep to the thread, you havent really posted off topic and kept along the rules. no worries

predsig.bmp.jpg

is this conversation considered to be spam, they've been fairly concerned about that lately

sure thing bro, taking me long enough lol

predsig.bmp.jpg

yeah the names fine, you'll have to show me what you've got down for the book next time Im over.

sweet, cant wait to see it

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ash, Undefined, 18 years ago

alrite cheers mate just about to finish a sig now will show in a min

alien-sigcopy.jpg
if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

cheers m8 ill try this time ill ave to make sure i know when it is so i can make sure im on at the time

alien-sigcopy.jpg

end of this month bro

predsig.bmp.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 18 years ago

K20A2 looks great but why am i called jennifer? not that im companing cause it's fine:D

well bro the voting on the RPG is going on right now, and We "the Mods" will be getting together soon to start molding it together. It will be even better than the last one. Hope you can make it this time bro.

predsig.bmp.jpg

lol what do you think should be in the next RPG and i really need to learn what to actually say cos i've not been in one before even though i've been ere for some time

alien-sigcopy.jpg

lol nice one bro, well the books are getting there thank god.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

My name sounds cool to me, great work you've got going there K20A20.

been fine fanx m8 im just starting some new sigs and would like to make some for people and gonna watch avp (how exciting) cos i actually forgot some of the stuff what happened in it lol

alien-sigcopy.jpg

heh, thanks K20, I like it

ooh ooh I know why!