Shadow and the rest of Clan Balatu

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Listen bro...I read your post it is good but it needs to be longer...because the Mods might delete and make you repost...listen just go back put more thought into it and spice it up take in the enviroment around you what is going on through your mind...dive into the story...it is your book that you are writing so make it a damn good one dude...just go back and edit your post make it at least a good solid paragraph long...thanks everyone and then the RPG will be great if yall just stick to that

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

All right got it.

predatorlogo2.jpg

pour yourself into your posts they dont have to be as long or as detailed as mine cause i go a lil overboard but make them enjoyable to read

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

How bout that?

predatorlogo2.jpg

good good...your posts are getting better with each one...like I said make each one more detailed than the last...have mult. things happening draw people into your posts...lol...sorry but the mods will appreicate it and you will gain respect of other members and they will thank you for taking your time with each post

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

when can i fight an alien to kill.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

All right, hold on. hehe

predatorlogo2.jpg

well it is not that simple predatorrules...you first have to write yourself in...have you read the posts in the RPG yet you are with the other unbloods and P R E D A T O R near the drop pods right yourself in...what your character is think what you see...how you feel...what is going on around you...how you are preparing or just strike out on your own...their is a limitless amount of th ings you can do...just write it in read everyones posts so you are up to date...so you know that it is daytime, there was a thunderstorm but it is begining to pass...etc etc...hunter moon clan is still arriving and the hive is starting to emerge out from their hive...write yourself in dude use your imagination and put as much thoughts as you can into it...

predsig.bmp.jpg

How about that. hey got to go.

predatorlogo2.jpg

looks better each time i like it...keep it up Shadow and you will be one of the great hunters

predsig.bmp.jpg

Great, thanx bro, I'll see you tommorow, If any one wanted to no, I don't get home till 4:00 Pacific time. For Blood and Honor!

Predator_sig.jpg

see you then Shadow take care and For Blood and Honor.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya we should be in the middle of a full scale war by tomorrow.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg