RPG QUSTIONS/QUERIES

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ok people, this post is reserved for any problems you may have in the RPG, any questions or grieviances that may arrise - post them in here and keep the RPG topic free from off topic posts.

Many thanks.

~the alpha alien~

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Recap so far -

the preds have landed
the aliens have awoken and are on the move
the rougues have also arrived

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I just want to congratulate everyone so far for a really good start to the RPG, keep this up and it'll be the best one yet!!

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

When people post in th RPG can you please make sure you know what is going on in the story and read the last few posts of other members.

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hey dave, Im fighting two preds(or about to) and am wondering if i can surpass the 4 post limit. If yes then how many can i post.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yeah sorry about that dave, i will work on that.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

In a nutshell mate you'll have to read back and check what's going on. Right now the alien ambush is finally taking place, me and my warriors set up a trap for the predators and are now attacking....

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ok, another question is who is acutally fighting me...Im confused....

--

avier.jpg

Avier - when actually 'in battle' i'll allow RPG players and extra 2 posts, i know it's not alot but we dont want the RPG flying out of hand like last time, right now it's going really really well.

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ok, another question is who is acutally fighting me...Im confused....

--

avier.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i was but i ran

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

did figure it out, srry bout double post...

--

avier.jpg

Well the RPG was funn, nice playin, wish i hadnt died but i took one with me. 3v1 wat i expect....gonna keep reading

--

avier.jpg

Hey dave i was wondering about how many post do you have to put in before you can kill another oppenet, because i just got killed but it was in one post by the other player, i didnt get a fighting chance, now is that legal?

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.

well dave i got to go, but just put you answer about my question on a post, and i will read it later tomorrow.

rog there had to be atleast 4 posts before death(fighting posts)

bty, i think i went over my 4 post a day limiot...srry, i think i hit 6 or 7(dave said 6 when foighting...)srry bout that

--

avier.jpg

well that s, but i guess i will just have to wait till the next rpg

Wolfpred - you are indeed correct - it has to be over 4 or more posts my friend, if it's a problem - talk it over with whoever killedyou (katam i beleive?)

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

thanks man i was just making sure befor ei did have a talk with him, but good luck in the rpg dave, have fun

Thanks, i'm gonna need it, everyone is out to take my skull.......

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners