Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › What I'm going to let you know is the weight

Forum

What I'm going to let you know is the weight

Register or login to post
olivaikaan
2016-02-12 06:53:14
Undefined
What I'm going to let you know is the weight is reading along the spout assuming the surrounding weight separation along the north side and this is the surrounding quality weight P wealthier which is what is the value of the surrounding weight and no in the principal case the rocket nozzle is little it comes here in the second case the rocket spout is bigger and thusly perhaps I extended I extended alright Stanford it comes over here the primary cases be one the second cases the two twofold in the primary case what is going to happen the weight that they exit is greater than the surrounding weight in the second case despondency Gold Trade Microsystem
Dronehive
2016-02-12 16:50:51
Xenomorph
This is officially my favorite.
DeathWraith
2016-02-12 21:37:47
Xenomorph
It's like an Outkast song.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2016-02-14 23:39:05
Yautja
Is it me, or are these making less and less sense as they go along?
Dronehive
2016-02-15 20:21:57
Xenomorph
Nah dude, you just havent been EnLIGHtenD
-Bloo-
2016-02-15 23:59:30
Xenomorph
It makes perfect sense. After I put it in Google Translator through 6 different language filters, I got this:

"Everyone's really worried about the weight difference between the East and West Coast -- particularly when it comes to Biggie versus my man PAC -- but that's wrong. What I'm gonna let you know is that it's not actually about East Versus West; rather, it's about the South and the North Side and what it's doing for modern Wave-Hop. The game is dead, brochacho. Nawn but shit about G's when it should be about them P's. No one even knows what G's are anymore. P's, though -- they be wealthier, my guy. It AIN'T. FUCKING. ROCKET. SCIENCE. Ain't no GOTDAMM PRINCIPLES TO WORK AROUND BOY!! Lift that FUCKING nozzle and you'll see that the spout is just BIGGER. It's fucking the HUGEST. Thusly, perhaps, I extend the "I extend" "I extended alright STANFORD.

FUCK. YES.

It's just primary and if you AINT got what it TAKES to understand that, then BOY I BOUTTA LEARN YOU BOTH CASES. THE SECOND CASES. YOU GOT PRIMARY AND YOU GOT TWOFOLD. That's what I mean when I say the weight exit is greater than that surrounding weight. Ergo, the NOZZLE is less than the SPOUT. Are you even listening? I SAY BOY, I SAY, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME. IT'S CALLED. GOLD. TRADE. MICROSYSTEM."

If you still don't understand than just plug it in terms of wumbo. That's how I got it.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-02-16 13:20:11
Xenomorph
It's definitely an Outkast song.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

dish network sedan kansas
Shipsmart Reviews
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners